Did Daniel Kelly get robbed?

Kowboy Karl

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Barely saw the fight at the bar looked like he was walking him down had a close rnc etc

Yes he did. He clearly won. He dominated the Octagon and was actually throwing punches. The other dude, "the total Canadian", simply did ballerina dances and barely taped Kelly with his 'kicks'.

Yeah it was reported someone stole his mobility scooter in the car park.

Kelly won every round. One of the more blatant robberies I’ve seen this year

I had it 29-28 Theodorou but would be ok with Kelly getting it, the only absurd was the 30-26, no way there was any 10-8 round.

Nah, wasn't a robbery. Would have been nice to see him get the win, especially considering how annoying the other guy is, but he didn't do enough.

I thought he won but it wasnt a robbery, could see how they gave it to the guy doing the Guida impersonation.

I thought it was. I was sure he was going to get the nod and then leave his gloves in the cage. I would have been ok with that.

I was really hoping Dan can pull this one out so they can cut the male version of pvz.

No, the robbery is Bojan vs Jake.

Yeah that was a garbage decision; especially because some lunatic judge gave Elias a 10-8 round. Did anyone, anyone see anything even close to a 10-8 round for Elias? Hate that dudes style, hasn’t even finished a fight in the ufc as much as I recall.

Saw it as 29/28 Theo. But wouldn't have been shocked if they had scored it for Kelly. However yes the scores themselves were ridiculous. It was a close fight but not really a robbery. Jake vs Bojan wasn't even close

I hate the way Elias fought and never want to see him again but he point fought and won. Simple as that. I thought he got the first 2 found pretty clearly as weak as his fighting style was

I had Elias winning all three rounds.. and I don't even like Elias. I probably like Kelly more to be honest.

Back