Werdum
Hunt
Heavyweights in general
Aldo
Dan Kelly
BJ
Cruz
Shogun

Who else is still fighting despite being considerably past their prime?

Anderson until recently
Oleinik
DC
McMann

A. Silva comes to mind. Disagree on Aldo though. He's dropped a couple after a ten year run, but he looked great against Frankie and that is a tough match for anyone. We will see soon. I could be totally wrong and he could be toast mentally with a lot of mileage.

The entire MW, LHW , and HW roster.

Werdum
Hunt
Heavyweights in general
Aldo
Dan Kelly
BJ
Cruz
Shogun

aldo and crz really? they can still beat most of the roster.

Werdum
Hunt
Heavyweights in general
Aldo
Dan Kelly
BJ
Cruz
Shogun

BJ shouldn't even be in the same hemisphere as the rest of these guys. He needs to stick to wheelchair matches in the nursing home.

Cruz is not really past prime. Yeah he lost to garbrandt but he beat TJ and faber, I really don't think werdum is done either. I think him and overeem are the last of the old guard who still have what it takes to be champions. I mean werdum has 2 wins in like a month span

Considering how hard Alex Chambers gassed tonight, I think she is among those passed her prime. She is 39.

Aldo isn't old and isn't exactly losing to guys he should beat....it's not like he was destroyed by Mendes and Edgar....

I know it's hard for fanboys to accept....he lost against two fighters that were better than him.

Rashad Evans for instance is clearly past his prime as he is losing to guys far below the level he used to be at...even Hendricks is losing to solid guys that are bigger than him......

then you have the USADA factor and that some of these guys had "fake" primes where they were good because of steroids, who knows when their prime would have been or what it would have looked like otherwise.

Hate to say it, but probably Edgar. Although, unlike most people, I think his prime was during his FW run, not his LW run. Edgar is probably just leaving his prime now.

Rashad Evans. He has looked terrible in every fight he's been in since he beat sonnen.

Aldo and Cruz may not be as good as they once were but they definitely aren't considerably past their primes.

Rashad Evans. He has looked terrible in every fight he's been in since he beat sonnen.
Its to the point where pretty much everyone other than himself wishes he could retire so he don't end up punch drunk or worse. Its not like hes providing exciting fights even.

Back