Will Brooks has been such a disappointment

Jawth

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Really thought he was going to be someone when he beat Chandler twice.

1-3 in the UFC and just got finished AGAIN.

Back to Bellator for Brooks I guess.

Yeah, he is one of the strangest under performers ever. I guess he just had Chandlers number.

No fight IQ, athleticism can only get you so far.

Yeah, very weird how he has been performing. He was a force in Bellator. Has to be a mental wall he can't overcome.

Looks like the in-house doctor at ATT can't get the job done after USADA

Yea I might give him one more UFC fight but danm lol definetly a bust id match him up with Duffy

He had the advantage on the feet and was starting to find a good rhythm

That take down was unnecessary and a mistake

Yeah, he is one of the strangest under performers ever. I guess he just had Chandlers number.

yeah I guess that could just be it. He's still young enough to where he could leave, go work on improving, rebuild confidence and come back for another run. But he'd have a short span to do so. The smaller guys tend to fall off harder after 30-33.

He was in complete control of the fight, then one mistake and its over.

Big disappointment so far. I seem to remember lots of hype when he signed with UFC.

He looked good tonight until he went for that takedown and left his neck in on the wrong side. Lentz is known for his guillotine, why would you ever put yourself in risk? He could of just stayed on the feet and probably would have rode out a decision.

His physical game is very elite, super fast and strong, but he needs to work on his Fight IQ a bit more. He needs to take a low level match-up if he hasn't been cut.

No fight IQ, athleticism can only get you so far.
tyron-woodley-net-worth-how-wealthy-is-the-mixed-martial-artist-now.jpg

He didn't leave Bellator on good terms did he? If the UFC cut him he could struggle to find a new home.

Totally agree, thought he could be a legit contender, the dude just didn't deliver.

I thought he was a great prospect when I first saw him beat up Kitaoka in Dream and had high expectations for him.

Then he did amazing in Bellator if you forget about the Awad KO.
He's a great athlete but may be relying on his athleticism too much. The guy needs to get his head in check

I thought he was a great prospect when I first saw him beat up Kitaoka in Dream and had high expectations for him.

Then he did amazing in Bellator if you forget about the Awad KO.
He's a great athlete but may be relying on his athleticism too much. The guy needs to get his head in check

I'll never forget that Awad KO
<6>

Back