Shoutout to Babalu

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You conor fans wouldn't know him but this guy was a real savage. Next level crazy!

Beat Shogun, Horn, Sonnen, Lawler..This guy was really a natural middleweight and fought prime Fedor.

The David heath fight was one of the most vicious, bloody, savage, crazy af fights I've ever seen...and the post fight interview was Epic.

War Babalu!!!

Last edited:
unfortunately he was tailor made to lose to Chuck 99/100 times.

0:49 "YOU ARE A FACKINGG ASSHOLEE BA BA LUUUU!!!!"

You conor fans wouldn't know him but this guy was a real savage. Next level crazy!

Beat Shogun, Horn, Sonnen, Lawler..This guy was really a natural middleweight and fought prime Fedor.

The David heath fight was one of the most vicious, bloody, savage, crazy af fights I've ever seen...and the post fight interview was Epic.

War Babalu!!!

<mma4>

War Babalu!!!

Babalu vs Thiago Silva...

I remember when he tried to run in the cage to murder Edmond

method=get&s=babablu-brah-kohler-gif.gif

Soraldo Babalu was one of the greatest light heavyweights of the night.

War Babalu!!!

Fuck Babalu.
henbob.gif

War Babalu!!!

I remember watching that PPV, didn't see the Babalu fight, and was like where did all that blood come from?

Yeah man, always been a fan.

20k85md_jpg.gif

“Here we are with Seraldo Babalu, you did an awesome job, saw why you’re a black belt in jiu-jitsu, getting an awesome submission there, I want to tell me what you see, let’s go ahead and see by the fight, what you saw, in the ring."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back