Fight Night 121 - lowest viewership in fight night history?

13 others

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
This card is going to be a huge flop. There isn't a single fight that I am interested in, at all. I dont think ive ever felt that way about any card.

Werdum vs Tybura is the main event and is the sort of fight that would usually be in a PPV prelim main event to garner fans to buy the PPV. Co main is a chick fight with Bec Rawlings.....

Okay.

Yeah its pretty bad but its the first Saturday ive had off in months so im gonna watch

thats why people be throwin boomerangs

war Tai Tuivasa

1496349539unnamed.png

This card is going to be a huge flop. There isn't a single fight that I am interested in, at all. I dont think ive ever felt that way about any card.

Werdum vs Tybura is the main event and is the sort of fight that would usually be in a PPV prelim main event to garner fans to buy the PPV. Co main is a chick fight with Bec Rawlings.....

Okay.

Werdum would always be on the main card. I agree it's a terrible card but there are certain fights on it that intrigue me throughout. Werdum/Tybura, Means/Muhammed, Brooks/Lentz, and Tuivasa/Coulter all intrigue me for different reasons.

Werdum vs Tybura is the main event and is the sort of fight that would usually be in a PPV prelim main event to garner fans to buy the PPV.
Okay.
Unless the main card is truly stacked, Werdum isn't going to be anywhere near the prelims.

If you are an MMA fan, you'll watch it.

If you're not an MMA fan, you'll bitch about it because you don't know anyone on the card except Werdum.

It's free for fucks sake, quit whining about free cards

I'm recording it, going to watch Justice League while the fights are on. I know the reviews are terrible but got free tickets so might as well use them

There have been way, way worse.

And you know they're worse because they were so bad that you didn't even think about them when you made this thread.

There have been worse. And cards usually perform based on their headliner, not how stacked the event is. Werdum should pull some views in.

Tim Means vs Belal will be a good fight, but the card is trash otherwise. I'm actually planning on working on an assignment. Might turn it on but unlikely that I'll pay any attention to the majority of it.

Werdum highest paid and former champ, Conquered Fedor.

Means and Belal a good fight.

Rest can just hope some good scraps unfold.

Tough break for Australia but UFC has so many top fighters on sidelines injured , stubbornly waiting for better match ups etc Need more Aussie beef ( fighters) but the athletes have options in Rugby and football.

werdum and the means fight....maybe boomerang incident will help a little

Not the greatest card but I've got nothing on tomorrow so I'll be up until 6am happily watching.

I'm sure mcgregor will turn up cageside and start kicking off about something making it all about him. That'll boost viewing numbers.

Back