Gaethje would destroy and finish Ferg

IloveTHIS

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Really not a lot more to say. Hes way better standing with a better chin and recovery. Tony would have no answer for the constant powerful low kick. Tony has better BJJ, but Gaethje is an unreal wrestler and would never get or keep him down. Some don't know that because JG only uses wrestling defensively as he knows he can drown guys standing.

Would be one of the best fights that could be made, but JG would for sure come out victorious.

Geathje gases hard would get swallowed like the rest. But sure Tony could use a tune up fight before Conor shows

Tony could hit him with that jab all day too though.

nnaaaa this man would though and would K.O. Mcnugget

zMfbTZU.gif

Not sure who takes it, but that fight would be PURE

akiPX6x.gif

Yeah right. Gaethje is a 2 round fighter. Mark my words

Johnson rocked him several times before gassing. He pretty much ran out of gas and accepted his fate

4 woulds.

Opinions aren't facts. I mean, there is no way Matt Serra beats GSP. GSP would jab him into oblivion. No way Rose beats Joanna, Joanna would outstrike her with ease. Werdum was cut from the UFC there is no way Fedor loses to him, Fedor would knock him out.

I can keep going.

Arm watch his WSOF fights on youtube he's done by 3rd round. Looks like Vannata after 1. Hands down lumbering around half dead. Gas tank sucks and with a guy like Tony thats a big problem.

I think it would be FOTY while it lasted. 2 guys that get hit clean often. Tony has a fantastic gas tank though and that could be the difference.

This fight would have to be a 5 rounder.

That'd be a hell of a goddamn fight. Both bring it and throw the kitchen sink every round.

Justin can't keep blocking punches with his face, that really catches up to a fighter.

It's weird when you find out the dude's undefeated, and then go and watch his fights. Lots of holes in his game, basic striking defense being #1.

That said, he has what matters most....HEART. Like Ferguson/Khabib/ Bisping level heart.

Always a pleasure to watch this dude fight, one of the only fighters on the current roster that I'll pay for a PPV to support. Gaethje wears his heart on his sleeve and leaves it all in there. My kind of fighter.

Funny thing is the same thing could be said about Tony.
This fight would be a bloodbath.

Not even. Tony rolls eccentrically instead which is why he exits clean and has a virgin nose at 33.

Might as well fast track Gaethje now though. His chin probably won’t hold out for that much longer.

Really not a lot more to say. Hes way better standing with a better chin and recovery. Tony would have no answer for the constant powerful low kick. Tony has better BJJ, but Gaethje is an unreal wrestler and would never get or keep him down. Some don't know that because JG only uses wrestling defensively as he knows he can drown guys standing.

Would be one of the best fights that could be made, but JG would for sure come out victorious.

Please, son. Tony would wreck Gaethje with a stiff jab to the chin. The way he strikes, Gaethje is begging for a nice clean one right on the chin.

After the first 8 minutes, the fight is Tony’s to lose

Tony relies mostly on his chin and cardio. He has holes all over the place in every aspect of his game. Its a matter of time until he gets KOed hard.

Please, son. Tony would wreck Gaethje with a stiff jab to the chin. The way he strikes, Gaethje is begging for a nice clean one right on the chin.
thats the thing you guys arent getting. Gaethje gets rocked hard all the time, but his recovery is UNREAL. Only Edgar recovers better/faster. Gaethje weather every single thing thrown at him, and then just comes right back and drowns his opponent into submission.

His career will be very short and brutal. Theres no way he can keep it up for too many more years, but right now I dont think anyone survives in a 5 round fight.

thats the thing you guys arent getting. Gaethje gets rocked hard all the time, but his recovery is UNREAL. Only Edgar recovers better/faster. Gaethje weather every single thing thrown at him, and then just comes right back and drowns his opponent into submission.

His career will be very short and brutal. Theres no way he can keep it up for too many more years, but right now I dont think anyone survives in a 5 round fight.

Short and brutal sounds about right. He's going down with an elbow to the chin. Joe and DC won't be surprised...

motherfuckers.

Back