Is there any evidence Mcgregor even trains MMA anymore??

Snowfist

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Does he just hang out at home and in clubs? Or does the guy train?

Yes. There are rumors that his wife hits him with pillows, all painted in black and with a bald head.

Imitating Floyd, so he can live his memories.

How sweet.

He's working more on his tolerance than his conditioning.

Yeah. He's getting his cardio workouts from the booger sugar.

Im sure he does somewhat. But who even knows at this point

I said the floyd fight made zero sense for the ufc for about 1,000 reasons, one of them being that the UFC was gonna have an even more difficult time negotiating with the guy afterwards and alllllll the nuthuggers jumped on me.

Your seeing it now.

I said the floyd fight made zero sense for the ufc for about 1,000 reasons, one of them being that the UFC was gonna have an even more difficult time negotiating with the guy afterwards and alllllll the nuthuggers jumped on me.

Your seeing it now.

I was certain at the time that the UFC had given Conor a sweet 5 fight contract to take the Floyd fight. Not just an inflated 1 fight contract to fight Floyd.

Now I am starting to doubt myself.

He doesn't need to, if he fights Tony then all he has to do is land that left hand, then it is all over

Conor doesn't train to fight MMA, MMA trains to fight Conor

You didnt see those take downs at bellator? I think his wrestling game is on point now.

Your seeing it now.

Why would Conor fans jump on you for that? Most were defending the fact that everybody complaining would take that oppourtunity.

He doesn't need to, if he fights Tony then all he has to do is land that left hand, then it is all over

Nope.

Conor has 1 Clean KO with his left hand and that was with Aldo being a tard and running into the punch.

Tony is one of the most durable guys on the whole roster and he’s never been finished. There’s a reason why he doesn’t want to fight Tony. Cause he knows he’s FOOOKT.

Back