What about Luke v Yoel and Chris vs Brunson? Whoever gets the most impressive win gets the next TS?

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
GSP has to fight Whittaker. But regardless, I believe these are the top 4 guys at MW who are closer to a TS to face the winner of that fight, it all depends on who the beat next and how they win.

So what do you think?
upload_2017-11-18_18-30-1.jpeg vs upload_2017-11-18_18-31-40.jpeg

and

upload_2017-11-18_18-31-53.jpeg vs upload_2017-11-18_18-32-7.jpeg

Most impressive win gets a TS? Or no way Weidman vs Brunson winner should be ahead of Luke vs Romero winner?

How about GSP mans up and unifies the MW titles against Robert Whittaker?

Bruson vs Weidam should be on a undercard though…

Iwant Weidman vs Jacare, Brunson can fight Kelvin after he finish Bisping

GSP has to fight Whittaker. But regardless, I believe these are the top 4 guys at MW who are closer to a TS to face the winner of that fight, it all depends on who the beat next and how they win.

So what do you think?
View attachment 302001 vs View attachment 302005

and

View attachment 302007 vs View attachment 302011

Most impressive win gets a TS? Or no way Weidman vs Brunson winner should be ahead of Luke vs Romero winner?

Chris vs Brunson title shot???? You have to be kidding me.. CW got KO'ed 3 times in the last 4 fights. In what universe should he get a title shot with win over Brunson?

Luke and Romero should both be ahead of Chris right now. I dont see any way he can get ahead in one fight. If I had my way theyd build him back up with Boestch or something.

Chris vs. Jacare is probably what whill happen, which I guess is fair for both guys.

Brunson needs another ranked guy before we talk about a title shot. Not much left of Machida imo

Rockhold should get the TS vs Whittaker in Australia.

Chris vs Jacare

Feed Brunson to Paulo USADAchinha

Both fights should be next but Weidman and Brunson do not deserve a TS for beating eachother.

After GSP defends or vacates against Bobby Knuckles then I am down AF. Both fights need to be 5 rounders though.

Sounds good to me. Fresh logical matchups.

Personally I'd prefer Weidman vs Jacare to Weidman vs Brunson. Brunson should fight Costa or something. Derek isn't in the title picture yet.

Romero vs Rockhold is the fight to make for the next TS, for sure.

Sounds good to me. Fresh logical matchups.
Some people here are saying that there´s no way the winner of Brunson vs Weidman should get the next title shot over the winner of Luke vs Romero. But imagine if Whittaker beats GSP and Romero beat Rockhold. What are they supposed to do, give Romero a rematch at Whittaker? The guy just lost to him, so it would have to be the winner of Chris vs Brunson or Souza.

Personally I'd prefer Weidman vs Jacare to Weidman vs Brunson. Brunson should fight Costa or something. Derek isn't in the title picture yet.

Romero vs Rockhold is the fight to make for the next TS, for sure.
But imagine if Whittaker beats GSP and Romero beat Rockhold. What are they supposed to do, give Romero a rematch at Whittaker? The guy just lost to him, so it would have to be the winner of Chris vs Brunson or Souza.

But imagine if Whittaker beats GSP and Romero beat Rockhold. What are they supposed to do, give Romero a rematch at Whittaker? The guy just lost to him, so it would have to be the winner of Chris vs Brunson or Souza.
Fair point. The title shot will be a little dependent on who ends up holding the unified title. Romero vs Whittaker II definitely doesn't need to happen yet.

I think Souza deserves to stay in the title picture before Brunson enters it. I mean, who has Brunson beaten in his current run? Kelly and shot Machida. Jacare should have had a shot years ago.

Fair point. The title shot will be a little dependent on who ends up holding the unified title. Romero vs Whittaker II definitely doesn't need to happen yet.

I think Souza deserves to stay in the title picture before Brunson enters it. I mean, who has Brunson beaten in his current run? Kelly and shot Machida. Jacare should have had a shot years ago.
I´m with you there, I´m a huge fan of Souza, we all know he beat Romero (regardless of the result) and truly only lost to Whittaker in all these years. If he comes back and gets a good win he´s back in the mix for the TS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back