Conor's net worth justifies MMA fighters making peanuts

RafaelDosSantos

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We must keep these fighters hungry, poor, and struggling to pay their bills if we want them to stick around and entertain us. We can't have a bunch of Conors running around doing what they please not having to fight ever again.

Conor must be cut immediately before he breeds more Conors. He has already created another Conor (Nate)

sounds like the tax plan from the house.

Down with fighter’s rights!!

They gotta have something to strive for...

Conor's got the entire game wrapped around his little finger

Lol, Nate can't barely formulate a coherent sentence, how is he gonna sell ppvs

We must keep these fighters hungry, poor, and struggling to pay their bills if we want them to stick around and entertain us. We can't have a bunch of Conors running around doing what they please not having to fight ever again.

Conor must be cut immediately before he breeds more Conors. He has already created another Conor (Nate)
I'd recommend avoiding all fighters interested in a union.

"CAN" It's "can" barely form a coherent sentence.

It will sell, just as you're trying to sell your literacy.

Lol at your dumb ad-hominem, Nate was never a draw and there is plenty of evidence to support that

we need to keep dana hungry so he makes the UFC great again.

Yep. Fighter pay is terrible for fans. I always said this. Same goes for boxing. When boxers are "over the barrel" they fight like 10x a year. MMA fighters 4-6x a year coming up is normal. When they are poor.

When rich you're lucky if they fight 1x a year.

Max salary should be 250K as champ.

A salary Cap if you will. Give rest as back end pension.

Like when you're 40 you get millions.

Lol at your dumb ad-hominem, Nate was never a draw and there is plenty of evidence to support that
Ad hominem? This is the heavies bro. There is no evidence to support anything. Please reference your evidence. I'll wait.

Pretty sure you started the ad hominem bullshit with your illiterate literacy quip..

Anyways Yea, I'll wait for this "evidence"

Conor is not fighting because he is not making nearly the equivalent % of the profits he brings in the compared to the boxing model. Why fight for the UFC again if he can go fight Oscar for huge money and a much bigger % percent of the profits? Conor didn't want to burn the UFC bridge so he let the UFC dig their fingers in the Floyd fight but that isn't a sustainable arrangement. Hence the stalled negotiations.

If the UFC weren't lowballing everyone and paying the fighters 15% approx of the profits you would have more fights signed already.

Last edited:
Back