fave commentators

Rider1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Do you have any fave commentators out of them all.

Mine would honestly have to be Joe Rogan and Mauro Ranallo.

I also like Jon Anik. Shoot me

give back Goldberg + Rogan

people used to talk shit about Goldberg but I like him. he gave us some good laughs and he and Rogan had a good chemistry

and it's just not the same seeing some fool getting knocked the fuck out without hearing "AND IT IS ALL OVER!!!"

JR & The King

xepxm0.jpg

Jeff Blatnick (RIP)

I legit can’t stand most. Not an Anik fan but was way less of a Goldberg fan.

I like Cruz. Never been a Rogan fan. I wish mma fans weren’t so nostalgic about commentators. They are just nostalgic about fights they were there doing but not analyzing the quality of work. The 2 most recognizable commentating teams in mma history were two of the worst in my opinion, Goldberg/Rogan & Mauro/Bas. I think the ufc should keep trying until they get it right.

Stann, Cruz, Frank Shamrock, Bas Rutten

everyone else sucks balls

I miss Brian Stann...

Anybody remember when Kimbo was a guest announcer for a Dream card in Tokyo ( could have been Sengoku)
Hilarious.

Rogan is the best.

Stann was great. Best of the fighters, imo.

And I also like Anik. He's good for a solid laugh at least once per event, and he works hard. He never over-commits to anything
<DCrying>

Anik can seem a little full compared to others
<36>
but he's not the color guy.

They're all decent, and they're all flawed. Stann was the best, but he had no sense of humor, and anyway he's retired from the broadcast booth. Didn't care for Paul Felder at all. Mauro has a very entertaining way with words, but he can be full of shit too. Anik is always reliable, but nothing about him really stands out. Rogan is the voice of the UFC now, but he's one cliche after another. Cruz and Cormier are full of great insights, and while Cormier has a more exciting personality, Cruz is slightly more articulate.

I'm not partial to any one commentator, but I do prefer hearing the fighters talk to the non-fighters.

I loved the Goldie/Rogan combo.

The best eva

The one who did Fedor Vs Fabia Maldanada

You know, the Borat sounding Guy

<45><Lmaoo>
GOAT

Dan Hardy, John Gooden and Paul Felder.

Bas Rutten and DC are good, too.
Oh, also Stann!

give back Goldberg + Rogan

people used to talk shit about Goldberg but I like him. he gave us some good laughs and he and Rogan had a good chemistry

and it's just not the same seeing some fool getting knocked the fuck out without hearing "AND IT IS ALL OVER!!!"

"He's hurt, Mike"

The best eva

<45><Lmaoo>
GOAT

Haha. I knew this guy would make an appearance. He gave no fucks and it made for some laughs.

i love DC and rogan, fuck all of you.

the only downside to that pairing is that anik is always there with them.

The best eva

<45><Lmaoo>
GOAT

That guy was great. I'd love to see him do narration for nature docs on Discovery.

Back