Would you pay to see Colby get his ass beat?

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Then you got finessed boy.

Even if you wouldn’t pay, if he’s gassing you up and making you mad, then you fell for his promo.

Just stating the obvious.

I just consider him to be a nuisance, so I prefer not to watch him fight at all regardless if he wins or loses. He's not the most exciting fighter around anyways so I wouldn't be missing out by not tuning in.

sometimes i pay 60 dollars to watch matches between 12 different fighters where sometimes they get their ass kicked.

You’re right, my dude.

People let hate for celebrities they don’t even know ruin their life. You can’t let it get to you.

I'll stream it.

I'm buying all werdum PPVs though.

Seen him try to get tough, then got boomeranged and then ran crying. Didn't have to pay shit and laughed my ass off at the little bitch.

I would pay to watch him win or lose,

as i have before.

i dont get worked up by fighters.

Seen him try to get tough, then got boomeranged and then ran crying. Didn't have to pay shit and laughed my ass off at the little bitch.

You got finessed kid. He got you mad. You gave him views and you’re tuning in.

You paid him in promo and you didn’t even know it.

No and most people wouldn't either
smh at people still not knowing how promotion works

Yeah people don’t get it . After Joanna lost this one dude wrote novels and novels on here about how happy he was because he didn’t understand she was selling fights and getting into peoples heads . It was funny and pathetic to see

I'd like to see him cut from the roster. Being a racist asshole troll shouldn't be rewarded. You can't call an entire country "filthy animals" and expect to keep your job. He's trying to be inflammatory thinking it will get him Conor levels of press, but he's not as clever or funny (or talented) as Conor.

Then you got finessed boy.

Even if you wouldn’t pay, if he’s gassing you up and making you mad, then you fell for his promo.

Just stating the obvious.
He's not doing a promo so much as he's just a douche. But to answer your question, his personality won't persuade me to tune in in to his fights any more or any less. Fighters at his level I want to see fight regardless of their personality.

Last edited:
uZcIvBX.gif

no, but watch this for free

Back