Bow down. Tony "El Cucuy" Ferguson is the Real Lightweight Champ.

Hardkore

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Bend the knee and pay your allegiance to the real champ at 155, Tony Ferguson. The man who's fought the best at 155, the toughest division in all of MMA. Real MMA fans know who the rightful Champion is.

The man who got there all by himself, without having the UFC brass hand select and pick the easiest fights for him. Unlike someone else I can think of, who's been spoon fed and protected the entire way, and allowed to duck the top competition.

el-cucuy-champion.png

tony-ferguson.jpg

Bravo.png

Agreed he is the real champ.

Still not gonna bow down. He is just keeping the belt warm for Khabib Nurmagomedov.

tony fought his way up, hes the deserved champ.
conor never fought in this division he got the shot on alvarez because he brings ppv. thats it and now conor is the diva never defending this title.

Tony is currently the #1 lightweight in my tapology rankings. Conor fell down my rankings this month due to a year of inactivity in the lightweight division and having no scheduled fight in said division.

It's true. Tony is the real 155 champ. But I think Conor would out point and rearrange Tony's face.

Then again, Tony's subs can never be counted out. I'm hoping for this fight more than ever. Tony's heart is the best in the game.

TS you should know, alot of Conor fans are fans of Tony as well.

Conor was never the real champ at 155. And he isnt now. Hes just a trinket holder who fought eddie alvarez, eddie just got his ass whipped by dustin porier.

While I agree Tony is the better of the two (both are undeniably real), this is hilarious. @Hardkore is known for this.

It's true. Tony is the real 155 champ. But I think Conor would out point and rearrange Tony's face.

Then again, Tony's subs can never be counted out. I'm hoping for this fight more than ever. Tony's heart is the best in the game.

TS you should know, alot of Conor fans are fans of Tony as well.

Fair enough

There's no way you're a real person

No way you're not a paid troll, or Conor himself. Cause no man can sweat another man as hard as you do McGregor in real life

1. This is not real life, it's Sherdog, calm down.

2. Just because I devastate you as much he does, doesn't mean I'm the Featherweight and Lightweight Champion of the world.

3. Everything is real on me. Deal with it.

@Hardkore (Hater) at it again.

Tony is fun to watch though. Hope we can see him and Conor fight to unify the belt early next year.

Bend the knee and pay your allegiance to the real champ at 155, Tony Ferguson. The man who's fought the best at 155, the toughest division in all of MMA. Real MMA fans know who the rightful Champion is.

The man who got there all by himself, without having the UFC brass hand select and pick the easiest fights for him. Unlike someone else I can think of, who's been spoon fed and protected the entire way, and allowed to duck the top competition.

el-cucuy-champion.png

tony-ferguson.jpg

Bravo.png
Amen!

He got there by himself also for his free spirit of having no "team" like Jackson/wink or ATT. He just goes to 10th planet for JJ and goes up to Big Bear and runs. Self made all the way.

The current interim champs are the legitimate title holders and are widely recognized as such, most rational people know who the real champions at lightweight and middleweight are.

Back