"Fighting in a diaper is rough." -Junior Albini

Eckhart Tolle

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
At least "giant baby" has a sense of humor about it...

“People were sending my messages, making fun of me,” Albini told Brazil’s Combate.com. “I thought it was funny, too, in the fight: ‘It does look like a diaper.’ My manager was laughing. We send each other some of the memes and laugh a lot. I was a good sport about it. I have to be. If I get pissed at this, I’m going to get pissed at everything.”

Albini had worn regular shorts in his octagon debut – in which he demolished Timothy Johnson in the first round to earn a “Performance of the Night” bonus. But they kept riding up and bothering him. The weight fluctuations between the time Albini arrived in the U.S. for fight week and the time he actually got to fight made the outfit an annoyance in the leg area.

“The guy wants to kill me across the cage, and I’m going to worry about this, about shorts?” Albini said. “So I did that big diaper, but I had no idea it was going to look like that. Next time, I talked to my manager, I’m going to keep my weight stable and ask Reebok for (stretch material) so I can get accustomed to them. I don’t like (the shorts) tight.

“Next time I’m going to wear Lycras, no more shorts like these. Fighting in a diaper is rough.”

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/11/ufc-no...k-shorts-diaper-look-andrei-arlovski-laughing

They were granny panties.

U MUST HESPK IT

He should ride the wave and keep wearing them like that, his nickname is baby afterall.

ddfff8866cd1b37559af32a0e.gif

nah he did it on purpose...but since he lost he's got to re-think his angle...his claim to fame so to speak

I had 1000% sure that was on purpose, I mean, he literally made a fucking diaper! lol

Unfair Kish advantage. With two equally crappy fighters, the guy in the diaper can drop a turd safely while the other guy can have a quarter-size poop stain and be disqualified.

Back