Does Cain even have a fight scheduled? Or is he semi retired?

ClosetVitorFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I remember he was supposed to fight Werdum but he had a back injury. He literally had bone spurs in his vertebrae and thought the commission' would allow him to fight. Lol literally scheduled the surgery right after the fight. This guy is perpetually injured. His body is telling him something. Stop!!!

I remember he was supposed to fight Werdum but he had a back injury. He literally had bone spurs in his vertebrae and thought the commission' would allow him to fight. Lol literally scheduled the surgery right after the fight. This guy is perpetually injured. His body is telling him something. Stop!!!
Hes done bro.

thinks he is retired, but he doesn't wanna come out and declare it because he'll lose money by doing so, so he will keep the illusion up for his sponsors and the UFC until he is forced to give it up.

photo_1_d42406c5fb57303c078c47f0abb2dd27.jpg

The HurriCain was probably the best HW we were ever going to see. He had no business losing to either JDS or Werdum but his twin Old Man Sea Level No Training All Injury Cain kept showing up. One of the most disappointing careers I can remember.

It's probably better he retires tbh and I say that as a long time disappointed fan.

Lol in only 16 pro fights? Doesnt Fedor have like 40 fights? Overeem like 50??
Number of fights doesn't tell the whole story, those could be easy fights when the fighter took zero damage.

Number and severity of the injures is more relevant and Cain had an injuries plagued career, Fedor and Overeem, to my knowledge, had zero major injuries.

Lol in only 16 pro fights? Doesnt Fedor have like 40 fights? Overeem like 50??
Some bodies are just injury prone & some are durable as can be. Seems to be the case in every sport. But yeah Cain seems to be a bit extreme when it comes to an injury prone body

thinks he is retired, but he doesn't wanna come out and declare it because he'll lose money by doing so, so he will keep the illusion up for his sponsors and the UFC until he is forced to give it up.
Good call.

And here in my foolishness I thought Cain might appear on the Nye card. He's probably in a wheel chair as we speak. And not one of those self propelled wheel chairs. Fully motorized. With a breathing tube because his lungs decided to get injured too.

The HurriCain was probably the best HW we were ever going to see. He had no business losing to either JDS or Werdum but his twin Old Man Sea Level No Training All Injury Cain kept showing up. One of the most disappointing careers I can remember.

It's probably better he retires tbh and I say that as a long time disappointed fan.

Why was he the best? He had ok stand up and good wrestling.
Not even close to the most complete hw we’ve seen.

A guy like werdum will beat Cain more often than not.
As werdum dictates where the fight will be. Cain isn’t good enough on the feeet or clinch to bother werdum and Cain’s instinct is the takedown where he is no match for Fabricio.

The Mexican didn’t know about Mexico City altitude?
That’s ducking hilarious.

Why was he the best? He had ok stand up and good wrestling.
Not even close to the most complete hw we’ve seen.

A guy like werdum will beat Cain more often than not.
As werdum dictates where the fight will be. Cain isn’t good enough on the feeet or clinch to bother werdum and Cain’s instinct is the takedown where he is no match for Fabricio.

The Mexican didn’t know about Mexico City altitude?
That’s ducking hilarious.
He's not Mexican.

Bronx Pride!

WWE-Wrestler-Kane-Family-Photos-Wife-Real-Name-Height-Weight.png
Should be it for survivor series...

Personally, I prefer when he's not fighting. Saves us from having half of Sherdog bitch about his tattoo around the clock.

Long time disappointed fan here too, injuries really fucked up what should have been the goat mma career.

And here in my foolishness I thought Cain might appear on the Nye card. He's probably in a wheel chair as we speak. And not one of those self propelled wheel chairs. Fully motorized. With a breathing tube because his lungs decided to get injured too.
LMAO

Back