Johnny Hendricks Question

Chris Gaines

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Listen, I have a quick question about Bigg Rigg.

I'm going to heading down to Texas and might be around Midlothian. I was wondering if Bigg Riggs Steakhouse has Poutine. I'm not sure if restaurants in the states have poutines on the menu, and I'm a yuge Hendricks fan.

p5elwIi.gif

Discuss.

The place closed down. Jonny went missing a few days a while back. They found him comatose in the cellar of the joint. He was shooting up bbq sauce and chugging chocolate syrup out of industrial size containers for 4 days straight.

The place closed down. Jonny went missing a few days a while back. They found him comatose in the cellar of the joint. He was shooting up bbq sauce and chugging chocolate syrup out of industrial size containers for 4 days straight.

Industrial sized eh?

MYoNk.gif

One of the saddest stories in MMA. The guy has gone from the man who could stand toe-to-toe with prime GSP to just another fat slob on the corner.

The answer to any and all questions regarding Hendricks is “Not since USADA”

One of the saddest stories in MMA. The guy has gone from the man who could stand toe-to-toe with prime GSP to just another fat slob on the corner.
That was not prime GSP. He declined around age 30 like a normal person because he wasn't on steroids like Johny. His motivation and knees were shot as well taking on johny juicer.

What's doing better, his steakhouse or current fight career

Tough one that they're both over tbf.

True story, this was him being driven to the hospital after.

images

That was not prime GSP. He declined around age 30 like a normal person because he wasn't on steroids like Johny. His motivation and knees were shot as well taking on johny juicer.

Close enough to prime GSP. Eight-fight championship win streak. Had lost maybe one or two rounds in all those fights. Etc.

But I do agree the long-time WW champ had looked better. Frankly, the best GSP has ever looked in the Octagon was before he won the title.

Who gives a f*ck about beating the goat when you can eat THIS
the-ultimate-hamburger.jpg

Listen, I have a quick question about Bigg Rigg.

I'm going to heading down to Texas and might be around Midlothian. I was wondering if Bigg Riggs Steakhouse has Poutine. I'm not sure if restaurants in the states have poutines on the menu, and I'm a yuge Hendricks fan.

p5elwIi.gif

Discuss.
Highly unlikely you'll find pouting that far south.

Not really sure where you're getting this "decline at age 30" like a normal person....do I really need to go over all the tons of athletes well over 30, playing and competing at their best now...I don't think I need to do that...30 is a number...and doesn't represent any decline..only if you believe it..tom brady is 40 and is playing his best ever...I could name tons of athletes competing not just over 30 but over 40 at the highest level.

extremely liquidy foods are fuckin nasty. Poutine even looks like diarrhea

Back