Throwback: Chuck Liddell in a Nickelback video

SSgt Dickweed

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

From 2009? Liddell, Gene Simmons, Wayne Gretzky, ZZ Top?, Kid Rock, cast of American Chopper, Paul Wall, Grant Hill, Ted Nugent and Nelly Furtado among others.

Nothing like Chocolate Dell in the morning

....although having to listen Nickelback kinda killed that buzz

(0:58 & 1:35 & 1:46 & 2:37 for those who can't stomach the whole song)

He's been in a few music videos..

chuck-liddell-dancing.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Not really sure why everyone gives Nickleback such crap. They're hardly the worst band out there and seem to consistently sell out their concerts.

Nothing like Chocolate Dell in the morning

....although having to listen Nickelback kinda killed that buzz

(0:58 & 1:35 & 1:46 & 2:37 for those who can't stomach the whole song)
It’s Chocolate Al.

This is how mma was introduced to the world as anything other than human cockfighting. Chuck did this stuff, it's classic.

Not really sure why everyone gives Nickleback such crap. They're hardly the worst band out there and seem to consistently sell out their concerts.

I drank with them back before they blew up. My uncle knew one of the band members.

They arent a bad group of guys.

I drank with them back before they blew up. My uncle knew one of the band members.

They arent a bad group of guys.
They seem like a fairly "working class" band. Just doing their job, getting paid and living life. I can't remember reading about any scandals with them or reports of the typical rock star behavior. I think Chad stepped out of his comfort zone with Avriel and too up a lifestyle she seemed to want more so than something he was likely comfortable with but who knows, it's not like I really know the guy. lol

EVERY band has a less than stellar track. They can range from merely bad to outright crap but every band will have one somewhere in their catalog. But I agree, that track was crap.

EVERY band has a less than stellar track. They can range from merely bad to outright crap but every band will have one somewhere in their catalog. But I agree, that track was crap.
That track was actually pretty good. To each their own I guess.

well there's not much to argue about, taste is subjective

it kinda became a meme that nickelback was an uncool band like around 10-15 yrs ago, ppl who didnt even listen to them would make fun of them or say they didn't like them to fit in for fear of being uncool.

This is pretty random, Koscheck in this video. The song is alright but the video sucks ass.

Back