Which fight do you want for 219? (Poll request)

Trifick

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Amazing I've been here so long and don't know how to get a poll. Anyway.

Covington V Woodley

Woodley V Diaz

Diaz V Ferguson

Ferguson V Khabib

Jinxed thread. Don't let the UFC know what you want , high probability the ufc is on Sherdog to do the exact opposite of what we want to see

Ferguson X Khabib is not a option, Edson Barboza is healthy and needs to be respected, he has been fighting killers like Dariush, Gil, Pettis and Felder when Khabib in the last 3 years only fought MJ.

Im fine with Cyborg x Holm as the main event, that's a excellent fight, a damn good card and i want WMMA headlining it.

<LucyBless>

Of all the ones you mentioned, Ferguson vs. Khabib is the only fight I would be interested in.

Amazing I've been here so long and don't know how to get a poll. Anyway.

Covington V Woodley

Woodley V Diaz

Diaz V Ferguson

Ferguson V Khabib
I´m not really sure, but I think you need to pay a kind of membership here in order to create polls. Less than 5 bucks a month I believe.... I´m not sure though.

Covington woodley i guess.

Irish Kardashian vs Tony Ferguson.

Covington - Werdum in an open weight

Only fight I'd be excited with Woodley if UFC just said fuck it surprised us and made Till vs Woodley. I think this would be an exciting fight and win or lose Till would bring it and I think it would up both guys stocks when all is said and done. Not to mention Till would be a fucking great champion.

Fight between Woodley vs Covington would suck baaaad I think we can all agree on this.

Damn, Diaz vs El Cucuy would be nice. But Nate already turned it down months ago...

I don't wanna see Colvington that's sure, and Khabib vs Barboza is there and needs to happen

It breaks my heart to admit it but Woodley vs Nate might be the best and most feasible matchup of all those four....

TF v Khabib would be the most consequential by far

the unstoppable force meets the immovable object

Woodley vs Covington

A dominant performance and a convincing TKO finish over Covington would earn Woodley some fans.

Since Khabib is already booked, the only other option that makes sense for me is

FERGUSON vs. DIAZ

I know it´s stupid and ridiculous to defend an interim, but the other options involve Woodley and after two boring to death fights, I´m done with the alleged Choseen one

qdJaPDs.jpg

Back