Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

hendricks-stpierre-2.jpg

ufc158_12_gsp_diaz_69-jpg.png

Compare the muscles in those pics!

He went on twitter and showed his VADA test results in his last fight before retiring! Guess what, he was beat up pretty badly and many believed he lost! I wasn't impressed by his performance! So, why did he look that bad once tested? Did his latest blood work return yet? Just curious? You ask yourself this question before attacking me!

Maybe because he was clean and the guy he was fighting wasn’t?

GSP proved that he is somehow guilty...

tenor.gif

I don't think TS knows what "proved" means

Last edited:
daily GSP PED accusation thread

<{jackyeah}>

but you could have put more work in this thread, buddy

Rounds in which photos are taken? Georges looks a lot sweatier in the Diaz photo.

mog1.gif

This is why you always take off the tinted aviators before conducting bro tier research.

MMA fans who are honest with themselves and look at the evidence it's clear GSP has been using and likely still is. That being said, he's too smart to ever get busted.

RC6e402.png

udBeTJN.jpg

This is nonsense, and disrespectful to one of the true class acts of the sport.

MMA fans who are honest with themselves and look at the evidence it's clear GSP has been using and likely still is. That being said, he's too smart to ever get busted.

RC6e402.png

udBeTJN.jpg
If a gut is evidence of steroids then Sherdog is the gearhead capital of the world.

We're gonna have to rewrite our motto to banging 10s and needling our chutes.

Explain your use of the word 'somehow' in the title.

So those two photos are taken by the same camera with the same lens, same distortion etc?

I guess Diaz is using too
3Yh6m2M.png

TS = retard

That's not proof of anything, fuckin egghead.

RC6e402.png

udBeTJN.jpg
If his internal organs are expanded by HGH use why aren't they like that in the two pics you posted in your OP?

Maybe he has anterior pelvic tilt and when those pictures were taken he was bloated, breathing out etc?
GxOyB2t.jpg

Back