Should the UFC bring back the Superfight Champion belt?

ga_ninja

Whopper or Die
@purple
Reaction score
I know some people think theirs too many belts but hear me out. If the UFC decided to bring it back it would be eligible when two champions with atleast 3 defenses fight no interm bullshit. I can see TJ vs DJ being a bout with the Superfight belt added in the future.

The UFC should bring back "defend your fucking belt"

UFC needs to bring back anything they can to make some money. I want the old tito style entrances, face the pain music, and shitty sponsors all over the place. screw bud light we want MICKEYS MALT LIQUOR

UFC needs to bring back anything they can to make some money. I want the old tito style entrances, face the pain music, and shitty sponsors all over the place. screw bud light we want MICKEYS MALT LIQUOR

War Condom Depot!

And Xyience.

Those were dangerous days!

Nate quarry would get a title shot.

Then the champion would get a title shot against his own title but Anderson Silva would be there!

No one was safe.

If it's champ vs champ then fuck yeah

I would love a superfight belt for every couple weight classes

145/155 champ vs champ
155/170 champ vs champ
170/185 champ vs champ

Etc

One time deal would be awesome

<5><{danawhoah}><{Joewithit}><{JustBleed}><209Bitch>

The UFC should bring back "defend your fucking belt"
V0xK1.gif

GSP loves the idea if the champ is Michael Bisping caliber fighter

In a perfect world, I actually miss seeing TapOut in the octagon

Back