The UFC needs to sign the Situ-Asian

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Everyone always talks abt Ben Askren being the guy from ONE Championship that needs to come to the UFC, but the situ-asian is wayyyyy more exciting and just as talented imo

You mean Paulie magilini?

the-situation.jpg

Yeah, i agree, to me he is the Fighter of the Year (2017) outside UFC/Bellator, double champ + 3 wins against good opponents, avenged his only loss (10-1), respect.

IMG_6146.jpg

Maybe about Dennis Bermudez level in the UFC's Featherweight division. FW hasn't been the same since Conor left so it would be good for him to fight there.

I don't see him cracking top 20 at all at Lightweight.

If he defends against Gafurov or Tynanes I'll agree. At this point, the Gafurov win was a fluke, and Tynanes remains the real champ at 155.

If he defends against Gafurov or Tynanes I'll agree. At this point, the Gafurov win was a fluke, and Tynanes remains the real champ at 155.
On what planet is tynanes the real champ?

Just because he's undefeated? He never even fought for the belt and does not want to fight for ONE again.
Aoki was the fully legit champ, he got KOd by Folayang, who got KOd by Situ-asian.

Situ-asian is the real champ.

yea<lets ad smaller fighters with smallers D..K

On what planet is tynanes the real champ?

Just because he's undefeated? He never even fought for the belt and does not want to fight for ONE again.
Aoki was the fully legit champ, he got KOd by Folayang, who got KOd by Situ-asian.

Situ-asian is the real champ.
Because Tynanes has utterly clowned everyone he's fought.

You know how some guys can palm a basketball? Well do ya, punk?

I once knew a girl who could anus a basketball.

True story.

Because Tynanes has utterly clowned everyone he's fought.

He never fought for a belt bro.
So Borrachinha and Ngannou is the real UFC champ because they're clowning everyone? Get real.

Even if Tynanes was champ he hasn't fought for more than 18 months, he would have been stripped by now.

Nguyen vs Gadurov wasn't a fluke. Gafurov relies on his chin way too much, it was a matter of time before he got KOd.

I haven't seen anything of Nguyen, so I won't comment. But I think Aung La N'Sang is actually a fairly talented fighter. Not good enough to win a UFC MW title, but a talented fighter who would make a worthy contribution to the UFC MW pool.

Yeah, i agree, to me he is the Fighter of the Year (2017) outside UFC/Bellator, double champ + 3 wins against good opponents, avenged his only loss (10-1), respect.

IMG_6146.jpg

Don't know how good he is, but the thing that caught my attention was his McGregor'esque chest tattoo.

WinBanner.jpg

Back