Which UFC fighter is next in line for the Werdum treatment

Garibaldi

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Since Werdum clearly enjoys fighting smaller guys, who is next in line?

Mighty Mouse?
Dillashaw?
Ray Borg?
Ian McCall?

My bet is on Garbrandt. He has a history of xenophobic comments, and we all know that Werdum doesn't tolerate that.

Why does it have to be a UFC fighter? Werdum should hit up the playground and find some people there to attack.

Since Werdum clearly enjoys fighting smaller guys, who is next in line?

Mighty Mouse?
Dillashaw?
Ray Borg?
Ian McCall?

My bet is on Garbrandt. He has a history of xenophobic comments, and we all know that Werdum doesn't tolerate that.

True, Werdum never fights guys bigger than him, right bro?

Werdum just keeping shit talking manlets in they're place. The only people that see something wrong with this is other manlets.

Last edited:
Why does it have to be a UFC fighter? Werdum should hit up the playground and find some people there to attack.

Like 6'7 Browne?
Tyg2bo5.gif

Haters are so pathetic lmao

And those with a basic sense of decency.
Naa just more manlets. If I remember correctly Ferg said he would kick Werdum ass first and Colby showed no respect. Manlets these days think they can say whatever they want with no repercussions. * INSERTS Charlie Murphy gif "Wrong!"

Naa just more manlets. If I remember correctly Ferg said he would kick Werdum ass first and Colby showed no respect. Manlets these days think they can say whatever they want with no repercussions. * INSERTS Charlie Murphy gif "Wrong!"
Hopefully Werdum doesn't meet a manlet with a concealed firearm. You know the saying, the only thing that's more dangerous than a manlet with height issues is a manlet with a gun.

I enjoyed the edmond part, i also enjoyed that it was inside a ring.
"Get the fuck out there and do it! So we don't fucking cry later."

Besides Edmond, who the hell says that shit to motivate someone in a fight?

He's working his way up, not down. Next is likely a MW and likely Rockhold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back