How likely is it that WME/UFC offered Cyborg more money to re sign than Moose, Rory, Bader combined?

Toner

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Very likely. Borg is more than likely being paid handsomely. She deserves it; always puts shows on.

More people probably know who Cyborg is than all those guys combined, to be honest.

Very likely. Borg is more than likely being paid handsomely. She deserves it; always puts shows on.
This Borg would have put up a better fight than the other Borg did agaisnt DJ.

Everything is not a conspiracy theory. Cyborg is a hard negotiator, and the UFC is running out of fighters that have strong presence. I'm sure she got paid. Those that hate her can keep whining, while she cashes large checks.

This Borg would have put up a better fight than the other Borg did agaisnt DJ.
She couldn't stop Gina Carano from mounting her, but you think she would have a better performance against Mighty Mouse (of all people) than a male UFC fighter. Interesting.

they offered Rory something like 50k and reebok money, or was that Mitrione?

She has pretty much won 12 title fights in a row. She deserves a wealthy paycheck.

Bu bu but Cyborg isn't a draw
Bu bu but 145 Is a useless division
Bu bu but Cyborg is a cheat
Bu bu but Cyborg is overrated
Bu bu but They should just cut Cyborg

<2>

More people probably know who Cyborg is than all those guys combined, to be honest.

rPNCqww.jpg

So because Cyborgs website says that she's one of the UFCs highest paid fighters we are to believe it.

So because Cyborgs website says that she's one of the UFCs highest paid fighters we are to believe it.
that was my question too. a minute of research shows me that all references to her pay come from her own site. it could be that the 2nd minute of rea

my guess is that she doesn't in straight up pay or guaranteed pay, but that if her PPV sells a million, then ya, she probably makes more than Mousasi did on a FS1 co-main.

but certainly no one here has the answer. all speculative.

Bu bu but Cyborg isn't a draw
Bu bu but 145 Is a useless division
Bu bu but Cyborg is a cheat
Bu bu but Cyborg is overrated
Bu bu but They should just cut Cyborg

<2>
She was putting a needle in her ass some years back.

Popular and dominant Male fighters need to be paid handsomely.

I wholeheartedly agree with this decision.

She couldn't stop Gina Carano from mounting her, but you think she would have a better performance against Mighty Mouse (of all people) than a male UFC fighter. Interesting.
You read what I wrote. I didn’t stutter.

She was putting a needle in her ass some years back.
And now she is the UFC champ that just signed another deal making her the highest paid female out there . Your reaction.

<2>

And now she is the UFC champ that just signed another deal making her the highest paid female out there . Your reaction.

<2>
If she beats Holly that will be her best win since... Marloes Coenen?

Back