Is Colby Covington mad at Brazil because of this ?

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
december-2015-warlley-alves-submits-colby-covington-via-guillotine-picture-id542514282
hi-res-c5b319ee263395c1543aae3451940e2c_crop_exact.jpg
december-2015-warlley-alves-submits-colby-covington-via-guillotine-picture-id542514278
Dude got strangled like a filthy animal. He probably still has nightmares.

Last edited:
he would whoop warlley in a rematch

He's Chael's butt buddy, so the hate probably started a while ago
2nbrjmf.gif
8904f4f211e1f610fa6545d224e4d04f.jpg

I seen no indication of that in the first fight lol. Warlley choked him like a filthy animal lol.

He's Chael's butt buddy, so the hate probably started a while ago
2nbrjmf.gif
8904f4f211e1f610fa6545d224e4d04f.jpg
I would not be happy with the fans in a country that chant, "you are going to die" either. I do not remember a chant like that in any event I have attended in the USA. I doubt that the fans in other countries chant " you are going to die" either.

No he is mad b/c they are filthy animals that aren't smart enough to respond with words so resort to using weapons to attack smaller guys while not in a cage.

Cuck Folby...it ain't that hard...ask Werdum

lol! And people want to give him a title shot because he beat fosil Maia.

I'm inclined to agree.

He was inexperienced and got caught by a guy with really powerful guillotoine.

Now he handled Maia well, while it also became clear Warley doesn't react to wrestlers well.

Colby is mad at the world because one day in college he walked in and found Jon Jones on top of his mom. It so emotionally scarred him that he's never been the same and as a result has developed major anger issues. Everywhere he looks he sees alpha men banging his mom.

I would not be happy with the fans in a country that chant, "you are going to die" either. I do not remember a chant like that in any event I have attended in the USA. I doubt that the fans in other countries chant " you are going to die" either.
Naw, they show up en masse and actually kill them....

Colby is mad at the world because one day in college he walked in and found Jon Jones on top of his mom. It so emotionally scarred him that he's never been the same and as a result has developed major anger issues. Everywhere he looks he sees alpha men banging his mom.
Have you seen Covington's mom. He probably thought "thank you for serving this ugly woman"

I don't like Colby, but i must admit. This Brazil nuthugging is making me like him more than he deserves. The Brazillians are a bunch of unsportsmanlike ped using cheaters.

Every person on here defending Colby “creampied pussy” Covington is a total bitch. Or they’re just some white power weirdos that like his antics, which also makes them bitches. You don’t have to defend Werdum but gtfo with defending him too, his mouth wrote a check his ass couldn’t cash.

No he is mad b/c they are filthy animals that aren't smart enough to respond with words so resort to using weapons to attack smaller guys while not in a cage.
Maybe Colby should stop being an instigating cunt it wasn't too long ago that it was perfectly normal to smack a mouthy bitch around and noone cared.

People take that shit so seriously. It's a direct translation. We should be asking brazilians on here what the chant really mean and if it is meant to be malicious. Have you ever said to someone "I'm gonna kill you" when you did not, in fact, plan to murder them? It's something people say in english that would not work so well in a direct translation. I'm not saying their chant is completely benign, just that it's stupid to translate it directly and then go "well, I guess they're bad people"

How come Maia didn't finish that bum.

In any case....don't be deluded by the "brazilian hespect" bullshit. Chael exposed it with much better class and said the truth about it.

Back