"Fighting in a diaper is rough" - Junior (Baby) Albini

Dude, forget the spandex shit, just get some trunks next time. That was (and hopefully the last) reebok diaper we ever get to see.

rgnXg8h.jpg

I like him.

That's right up there with the worst things i have seen in the Octagon. The ice white skinned motherfucker rolled in there and went full Diaper. Unbelievable.

That's right up there with the worst things i have seen in the Octagon. The ice white skinned motherfucker rolled in there and went full Diaper. Unbelievable.

Just imagine if he fought wearing a speedo like the sort Dennis Hallman wore at UFC 133.

I can't imagine it being comfortable to fight in the Octagon wearing a makeshift diaper. He had to adjust the thing every couple of seconds. It was comical.

Imagine bringing in reebok to make uniforms to "make the sport look better", then making a reebok diaper ffs.

I like him to. He's a good addition at HW and I could see him sticking around for awhile

Well I know this one hardcore mma fan who Luvs watching fat HW strikers fight in diapers, but he hates when wrestlers turn the match into a Hug-fest.

He also always bitches when the Refs don't call for pull-ups when the action slows down.... I keep telling him it's called a stand-up :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Poor Junior is the train wreck I can’t look away from, it’s shocking to me that an MMA athlete can have his body composition and fight at the highest level as he does.

His head is disproportionately small for his body.

He gave an interview in Portuguese and basically he said he did not like the spandex because he gained weight and it looked horrible on his body. Then he got a larger trunk, but he felt it was too long and would interfere with his kicks, so he basically folded the legs of his short

Back