Would you call the police if you were Covington

Andy Anderson

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1. No, I ain't no pussy
2. Yes, I have already ran away from him like a pussy, so it doesn't matter

No. If you say the things he was saying you have to live with the consequences. Like a man.

Of course. Go attack any UFC fighter with a weapon bc you didn't like their post fight speech. 100% of them will go to the police.

Nah, only Colby.
Yeah, If Colby went and got a bat and broke Werdums kneecaps as payback for Werdum assaulting him with a boomerang do you think Werdum would rest, heal up and then get vengeance? No, he would call the cops and press charges like everyone else.

If you attack Connor Mcgregor on the streets and challenge him to a fight he isn't going to take you up. He will talk about how he only fights for money and then let his bodyguards take you out.

Nope if I was a fighter I would not bitch out call the cops just me regular guy of course I would.

Bitch move, its not like he got a Christy Mack beating ffs. You're a pro fighter who got hit with a plastic bag

I don’t go around acting like a douche bag, and nobody throws shit at me. Huh. Imagine that.

Not on a co-worker on something I clearly provoked.

I'd have some sense of ridicule.

Definite bitch move by Colby. Talks a bunch of shit and then tucks tail when it comes back on him.

I say this alot but...

Fabricio Werdum hit Colby Cobington with a freakin' boomerang...... In Australia!

This is one of the greatest moments of the year. Period.

And I say this because Colby was and is fine. Its not like Werdum properly chucked a boomerang like an Australian Aboriginal and effed Colby up.

Come on Colby man up.

or maybe he's gonna get some $$$ from Doom.

It would depend on the weapon. A 1:5 scale souvenir boomerang?

Lol...no

no. if you are going to talk shit, expect the blowback.

snitches get stitches.

Yeah, If Colby went and got a bat and broke Werdums kneecaps as payback for Werdum assaulting him with a boomerang do you think Werdum would rest, heal up and then get vengeance? No, he would call the cops and press charges like everyone else.

If you attack Connor Mcgregor on the streets and challenge him to a fight he isn't going to take you up. He will talk about how he only fights for money and then let his bodyguards take you out.

mj-laughing.gif

I say this alot but...

Fabricio Werdum hit Colby Cobington with a freakin' boomerang...... In Australia!

This is one of the greatest moments of the year. Period.

And I say this because Colby was and is fine. Its not like Werdum properly chucked a boomerang like an Australian Aboriginal and effed Colby up.

Come on Colby man up.

or maybe he's gonna get some $$$ from Doom.
He hit 'em with the Doomerang!!

<JerryWWF>

No fucking way.

When you make the decision to play that game, whatever happens is on you. It doesn't matter if someone else starts it. If you step up and provoke it further, there is always a risk that shit won't turn out well for you. If you aren't willing to take that risk, keep your mouth shut and keep on moving along.

Of course being out right attacked, mugged etc.. is a completely different scenario, but it takes two to play the road rage or let's talk shit to each other game.

Tldr: if you are man enough to step up to someone, you better be man enough to get your ass kicked.

No. Colby is a pussy.

It was just a smack in the face, he doesn't have an injury so he can fuck off.

Yes.

I get paid to fight inside of the Octagon not outside of it.

If it don't make dollars, it don't make sense.

Back