Who was Conor's alleged Opponent for UFC 219?

wake_me

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
You know..the card he was pulled of as punishment?

Has any fighter tweeted saying it was them? That they are pissed about losing out on the pay day?

You'd think. But gee wiz I just cant shake the feeling that the UFC brass isn't being completely honest here {<hhh]

Whoever it was, Conor was bout to change his bum life.

Audie Attar denied that Conor fighting at UFC 219 was cancelled. That guy on the MMA Hour was talking through his ass.

Marc Goddard got him out of jail for December!

Has he commented on this? Called Conor out for screwing up their fight?

I would assume he would considering how vocal he has been. what with #DefendOrVacate
He has.

He said he believes McGregor did what he did to avoid defending his title. He's been very vocal about it and he seems pissed.

He has.

He said he believes McGregor did what he did to avoid defending his title. He's been very vocal about it and he seems pissed.

I thought I heard Luke Thomas or Helwani comment that Conor's manager denied he was ever fighting in December.

I thought I heard Luke Thomas or Helwani comment that Conor's manager denied he was ever fighting in December.
I heard the same also.

Who knows they could still end up fighting. Conor doesn't have a ban from anything as far as i am aware so what's stopping him right now.

Conor was never on that card.

They started selling tickets a week before the Bellator incident, & seats were being sold at a fraction of what a seat at a McGregor fight would sell for.

Conor never was on 219

Even his agent said it was a lie. Plus poster above me proved it with low ticket prices for venue about 1/8th the price of conor events in the past.

Just more UFC lies to act like conor was punished.

1jvs5g.jpg

Conor was never on that card.

They started selling tickets a week before the Bellator incident, & seats were being sold at a fraction of what a seat at a McGregor fight would sell for.
UFC 219 tickets aren’t even on sale yet?

Back