finaki or Suzuki instead of ken roriorn allowed

Ufc might not have been what it is if kens teachers would have fought

Bro you need some serious rewording here. I have no idea how the guy above me gave a coherent response to that.
"What if Funaki or Suzuki were in UFC 1 instead of Shamrock?"

Edit: Fuck! The guy above me was YOU! You sneaky sonuvabitch! I'll have your knees for this

So you are saying if Funaki and Suzuki fought in the early UFCs then Rickson would have fought instead of Royce?

<mma4>

You might be right. Maybe not though. They chose Royce as the BJJ representative because he was skinny and made the art seem more powerful.

They also probably did not want to spend the money to get some more famous fighters over for the first few UFCs.

Rickson did fight Funaki years later in Japan.

Epic entrances and epic celebration in the ring afterwards. I wish we could see shit like this again.

That would be very interesting.
Big Brother Rickson Gracie would have had to step in.

Rickson probably still would have won he was just another level to those guys but I do think either one would have beaten any other Gracie around at that time.

~DaViD~

Royce would have tapped both those pro wrasslers all the same.

Once Royce knees them in the nuts they'll quickly realize the match isn't the usual work they're used to.

Bro you need some serious rewording here. I have no idea how the guy above me gave a coherent response to that.

Edit: Fuck! The guy above me was YOU! You sneaky sonuvabitch! I'll have your knees for this

Cut TS some slack. It is Friday AND happy hour starts earlier on Fridays.

Keep posting TS. We all come here to laugh at ourselves and others. :)

Lol sorry

Masa or minoriu instead of ken could have changed history

And then vs Rickson is interesting

Rickson is best and would have won well did beat past it funaki

idonotbelieveit

Royce in 1993 was one of the weakest brothers

Funaki and Suzuki at time probably best catch guys

Rorion would never allow Royce vs them

Back