Reaction score
-Prime Nog x3
-Prime Cro-Cop
-Prime Hunt
-Prime Arlovski
-Prime Slivia
-Prime Randleman
-Prime Goodridge

Can't see any other mma fighter who has more prime wins?

Yeah, I'd position GSP at #2.

That is indeed a good point, but GSP's pretty much flawless record puts him at #1 imo.

-Prime Nog x3
-Prime Cro-Cop
-Prime Hunt
-Prime Arlovski
-Prime Slivia
-Prime Randleman
-Prime Goodridge

Jesus. E v e r y time. Someone else wins a fight but suddenly it's Feyodor is the best.

What ?

Prime Hunt ?
(Didn't know how to grapple back then)

Prime Sylvia ... Please

Arlovski Never had a chin

Prime Goodridge...I like Gary, but Was he ever really good. ?

Randleman was really a LHW with a .500 record (rip)

He got beat Up in His prime by Brett fckng Rogers. Lol

Last edited:
#1 GSP
#2 fedor
(because Jones & Silva fckd up)
#3 MM
(will pass fedor soon enough)

-Prime Nog x3
-Prime Cro-Cop
-Prime Hunt
-Prime Arlovski
-Prime Slivia
-Prime Randleman
-Prime Goodridge

Honestly its a feature of that era in MMA isn't it? the big names in the early/mid 00's were the first really evolved generation of MMA fighters and as a result they did not have the same potential to pick off "legends" on the decline that we've seen since. Even guys like Igor, Coleman, etc during that era were actually not that shot compared to say latter day Crocop and Nog in the UFC.

The UFC ruthlessly exploited MMA developing in an environment were you could look at "win lists" as a good judgement of achievement to pad records with past it big names, Boxing fans are much more used to judging the importance of when a fight happened.

What ?

Prime Hunt ?

Prime Sylvia ... Please

Arlovski at the time, was most definitely at his prime...he had won numerous fights in a row and was ranked extremely high in the rankings...and silvia, like it or not was a ufc world champion...and fedor destroyed him...and rogers did not beat up anyone...I seem to remember fedor knocking him out cold...and fedor was not in his prime then...

Arlovski at the time, was most definitely at his prime...he had won numerous fights in a row and was ranked extremely high in the rankings...and silvia, like it or not was a ufc world champion...and fedor destroyed him...and rogers did not beat up anyone...and fedor was not in his prime then...
was not in his prime 9 yrs ago...

Fedor prime lasted 3 yrs top lol

Nog and Cro Cop are the only impressive names on that list. Hunt had ZERO grappling. Sylvia and Arlovski were never world beaters. Other ones don't even deserve mention.

GSP's mamy wins over the top dogs (in their primes) in an absolute shark tank of a division put his resume well ahead of Fedor's. GSP's resume is both more stacked and way more impeccable (having brutally avenged the only losses on it)

What ?

Prime Hunt ?

Prime Sylvia ... Please

Silvia and Arlovski were top HWs and now you are doing a typical nuttgger/hater commentary trying to discredit them in hindsight. Also if you think Fedor was prime against Rogers, then any credibility had had in regards with analysing primes just went out the window.

What ?

Prime Hunt ?

Prime Sylvia ... Please

5fd.png

-Prime Nog x3
-Prime Cro-Cop
-Prime Hunt
-Prime Arlovski
-Prime Slivia
-Prime Randleman
-Prime Goodridge

Big Nog vs Fedor 2 was a NO CONTEST

Silvia and Arlovski were top HWs and now you are doing a typical nuttgger/hater commentary trying to discredit them in hindsight. Also if you think Fedor was prime against Rogers, then any credibility had had in regards with analysing primes just went out the window.
Rogers fight was right after Tim And AA bout.

Fedor prime 04-07 only ? lmao

-Prime Nog x3
-Prime Cro-Cop
-Prime Hunt
-Prime Arlovski
-Prime Slivia
-Prime Randleman
-Prime Goodridge

Hunt did not know how to grapple back then and he even put Fedor in danger on the ground in that fight , Goodrige was never anything special , Nogueira and Cro--Cop are by far his best wins.

Back