are diehard Conor fans embarrassed by his antics at bellator?

thewhiterooster

dana hates sunscreen
@Brown
Reaction score
are diehard Conor fans embarrassed by his antics at bellator? or do they think it was "cool"?

Why would anybody be embarrassed. The guy fights for dollars inside of a cage for a living.

You might need to stop watching combat sports if that incident bothers you at all.

I don't fall under the diehard category but yeah that was embarrassing. And lol at him pretending to be worried for the other guy's life. The only reason he apologized was for the public, knowing his personality he doesn't regret it one bit.

Not embarrassed, but that´s not what makes me a fan. That was some high school shit right there, nobody was impressed by that performance.

Who would possibly think it was cool?

<WellThere>
Oh...... well I guess that answers your question TS.

who would possibly think it was "cool"? possibly die hard Conor fans. possibly the thousands of people who were cheering him on at the event.... why would anyone be embarrassed?!?!? because the guy acted like a complete a-hole. made the event all about him, smacked a referee, jumped in the cage like a prick, etc etc. crossed lines... that response does not "answer my question".

Diehard Conor fans don't have any shame, so I don't think they're capable of feeling embarrassment.

It will be like when Cleveland burned Lebrons Jersey but then they loved him when he came back

I think they bet all their money on the Mayweather fight, and now can't afford internet.
They have been awfully quiet ever since..

who would possibly think it was "cool"? possibly die hard Conor fans. possibly the thousands of people who were cheering him on at the event.... why would anyone be embarrassed?!?!? because the guy acted like a complete a-hole. made the event all about him, smacked a referee, jumped in the cage like a prick, etc etc. crossed lines... that response does not "answer my question".

Read my post again.

Conor doesnt have diehard fans. All he has is a wagon full of brainless casuals.

Why would anybody be embarrassed. The guy fights for dollars inside of a cage for a living.

You might need to stop watching combat sports if that incident bothers you at all.
It doesn’t bother me in the ‘eww, I don’t want to see that’ way

It did give me some mild fremdscham, tho

I was just like ‘bro’

<{hughesimpress}>

Conor doesnt have diehard fans. All he has is a wagon full of brainless casuals.

http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/20...e-population-now-claiming-to-be-ufc-fighters/

84% Of Irish Male Population Now Claiming To Be UFC Fighters

man1.jpg

yes, it's still funny (and relevant)

I do not think the people at the event "thought it was cool", they were just cheering the guy that elevated Irish sport and MMA, MMA as a whole, to another level. One can support and cheer a person without supporting everything they have ever done.

No human is perfect and no one agrees with another on everything. Conor was smashed, everyone knows this, and he acted like a buffoon, but I think most people were just showing their appreciation for him, the man and his accomplishments, his journey, and not his actions. Find me a perfect person and I will find you a liar.

The ones who were posting shit like "WE did it!" after Conor beat Eddie, are the type of people that can't be embarrassed.

I do not think the people at the event "thought it was cool", they were just cheering the guy that elevated Irish sport and MMA, MMA as a whole, to another level. One can support and cheer a person without supporting everything they have ever done.

No human is perfect and no one agrees with another on everything. Conor was smashed, everyone knows this, and he acted like a buffoon, but I think most people were just showing their appreciation for him, the man and his accomplishments, his journey, and not his actions. Find me a perfect person and I will find you a liar.
that's a very fair answer. reminds me of Sarah Silverman's response to the Louis CK debacle. kudos.

Back