Calling It Now (bookmark this thread)

OneToeKO

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
By the end of 2020, Sage and Colbey Northcutt will be the first brother/sister duo to hold UFC belts simultaneously. Both rising stars in the MMA world. Both with incredible physiques and skills. This almost seems like too obvious of a call to make if anything.

War sage! War colbey!

Are you fucking gay or what?

CPJbwU1WcAEcICF.png:large

I hate these sort've "Mark my words!" threads.

No. Why should I? You mean literally nothing to me why would I spend 2 years waiting on finding out if some nonsense you wrote (probably drunk) comes true or not?

Colby just got sent home from Australia. She's not gonna be champ as long as Twood is around.

I hate these sort've "Mark my words!" threads.

No. Why should I? You mean literally nothing to me why would I spend 2 years waiting on finding out if some nonsense you wrote (probably drunk) comes true or not?
I think he's trolling, man.

Your crystal ball is way fucked up dude.

By the end of 2020, Sage and Colbey Northcutt will be the first brother/sister duo to hold UFC belts simultaneously. Both rising stars in the MMA world. Both with incredible physiques and skills. This almost seems like too obvious of a call to make if anything.

War sage! War colbey!

I hope this gets bumped in 2020 so we can laugh at how stupid this is. How does his physique have anything to with with anything? Also, his skills are good for local shows. He's not UFC caliber. There's a reason he's only beating guys that they're pulling from local shows. They're just feeding him easy fights. And he still gets beaten.

I hope this gets bumped in 2020 so we can laugh at how stupid this is. How does his physique have anything to with with anything? Also, his skills are good for local shows. He's not UFC caliber. There's a reason he's only beating guys that they're pulling from local shows. They're just feeding him easy fights. And he still gets beaten.

He’s still raw but his skill is undeniable. Three years is a long time for him to evolve into an absolute killing machine in the ufc.

I am calling it now. Mark my words. You're wrong!

computer wont let me. An error message pops up, "Cant bookmark content from noobs"

I bet you shop for scarves and drink boxed wine.

He’s still raw but his skill is undeniable. Three years is a long time for him to evolve into an absolute killing machine in the ufc.

No, his skills are not undeniable. I'm denying them right now. The kid is athletic and his speed and physical prowess is what helps him surpass others. But clearly he's not that skilled when slower/weaker guys can tool him simply by using basic techniques. 3 years is a long time. I don't foresee him closing the gap on anyone in his division in the next 3 years. At best, he'll have an age advantage.

ZERO

The number of people who will Bookmark this thread.

There's a much higher chance of them fighting each other in a sanctioned bout than the two of them being UFC champs.

How is that even possible??? The UFC isn't even going to be around in 2020 bruh. Haven't you heard that the UFC is dying??

Why would I want to bookmark this shit thread for 2 years?

War sage! War colbey!

You're more likely to win the lottery 5 times back to back to back, etc.

Sage seems like a likable kid, but I don't know about being a champ. He's done MMA now for about 3 years, and could do well in another 3, but isn't he going to school to be a biophysicist or some some shit. He's a smart guy, could make good money with out getting beat up. I don't know what he makes in the UFC. In three years, he might stick to the books. He's young and some of the top guys will push 40, but there's up and comers, he won't be able to compete with. Even now with just top 15-20.

Back