How does Anik still have a job in the booth?

bettergenes

FTW
Banned
Reaction score
He is absolutely the worst commentator I have ever listened to. He doesn't seem to belong there at all.

I hardly imagine Anik can pass a simple job interview.. let alone being allowed to be heard by millions.
Can't fathom him still having his current job after being so bad.

He's certainly not knowledgeable of the sport, and while Goldberg wasn't any better he at least brought enthusiasm and unintentional comedy.

I don't mind Anik. DC and Rogan are the best combo though.

Cause he's good at his job. You have to understand his role. It's all support of the other broadcasters

I don't like Anik. Can't say he's a bad commentator (he rarely makes mistakes like Goldie or that new guy) but something about him bothers me.

DC + Felder + Rogan and any 2-man variation of it, please.

Better than that Todd guy from wwe who couldn't even pronounce sakurabas name

~DaViD~

He is absolutely the worst commentator I have ever listened to. He doesn't seem to belong there at all.

I hardly imagine Anik can pass a simple job interview.. let alone being allowed to be heard by millions.
Can't fathom him still having his current job after being so bad.
Do you know what hes role is?

affirmative action? idk really, he sucks massive ass

All I'm hearing from him are robotic verbal reactions and various advertisements. Besides, he is insecure as fuck.

What is his role again?
Hes role is to read ads, ask questions like he knows little to nothing about the sport, state the obvious that is happening in the action. Hes there to baby people who dont know jack shit about fighting. If hes voice is cool or not, thats up to you.

I remember he started off as one the hosts for ESPN mma live when is was still around. He was much better behind the desk and has always had a hard time after making the transition to live broadcasting IMO.

Could be worse though. We could have Franklin McNeil as commentator instead. He was one of the other hosts on MMA live and was embarrassingly bad.

Last edited:
Back