The UFC is determined to make Holly Holm a champ

CombatScience

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Holly is like 1-4 in her last 5 fights, yet she keeps getting title shots...the UFC is determined to make her a champion huh?

Who else gonna fight cyborg dummy. 145 is fake belt anyways we all know this

Never forget

_u2Ig-.gif

Holly is like 1-4 in her last 5 fights, yet she keeps getting title shots...the UFC is determined to make her a champion huh?

Pretty much. Loved Holly KOing Ronda and she has a great personality, but otherwise she's been somewhat of a dud. They're also hoping to hell that Sage and Paige turn out to be a somewhat competent fighters, but those ships have probably sailed...

Last edited:
I agree.

It doesn’t make a lot of sense. I think it is due to lack of choice. Not a lot to pick from at 145.

If she gets a belt she looks good in the companies eyes:
Preachers daughter;
Blonde hair blue eyes;
Former 135lb champ;

She’s marketable.

I wish they'd scrap the 'division'. A dumb idea to even suggest in the beginning.

Fuck you TS. Holly Holm deserves infinite title shots for the gift she gave us.

INFINITE!!!

Blond hair blue eyed all American princess vs transvestite brazilian named cyborg, thats a no brainer

It's not like there's a lot of people that are trying to fight Cyborg. It's like fighting Tong Po. Someone's gotta do it. I'm sure if there were more than say three fighters in that division maybe someone else would get the shot but there's not so.....

It's not like there's a lot of people that are trying to fight Cyborg. It's like fighting Tong Po. Someone's gotta do it. I'm sure if there were more than say three fighters in that division maybe someone else would get the shot but there's not so.....

Exactly. Who else is gonna fight at 145?

GDR just vacated, so who else is there? What, is WME going to put Evinger back on an all-lard diet and send her in for another beating?

Back