You play the "tough dude" role...

LoneStalker

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
and on the street another dude throw at you a toy boomerang.
And then the tough dude call the paw-leeze.

Gosh, you can´t even invent such a story.

Thanks for starting a new thread on this instead of just posting your random thought in someone elses.

You ever been hit by a boomerang before? Shit hurts.

Colby's still a pussy though.

You ever been hit by a boomerang before? Shit hurts.

Colby's still a pussy though.
Yeah if this is a gimmick, it's a really bad one. This is the kind of heel i'm not able to respect enough to watch them fight.

I understand that Sherdog is just a way to waste time....... but WTF is this?

werdum could have blinded him and he's the pussy for suing him?

To be fair, if I was squaring up to some guy and I’m ready to throw down and he all the sudden confidently pulls out a boomerang like this is his go to weapon of choice and he knows how to use it.....I’d be scared!

To be fair, if I was squaring up to some guy and I’m ready to throw down and he all the sudden confidently pulls out a boomerang like this is his go to weapon of choice and he knows how to use it.....I’d be scared!

Bit of a difference between a real hardwood boomerang and a plastic childs toy though.

Speak for yourself, TS. I've had dozens of boomerangs thrown at me on the street.

He can possibly generate even more heat by playing the chickenshit heel.

Werdum’s next ufc training montage.

Last edited:
Werdum so tuf, he can pay the fine. If not, he shouldn't have commit the crime

works both ways

It was a children's toy souvenir wrapped in a plastic bag lol
was it really that inoffensive? I don't know, I'm not following the details closely, not worth the time. and it's a 240 pound guy throwing in your face at full force. your eye is a sensitive organ

Thanks for starting a new thread on this instead of just posting your random thought in someone elses.
It's not even original. Hell, he's not even the 10th person to post this thought.

was it really that inoffensive? I don't know, I'm not following the details closely, not worth the time. and it's a 240 pound guy throwing in your face at full force. your eye is a sensitive organ

Yes the mark on Colbys face was from a punch not recorded it made a bit of impact but even a child would've been fine

"deadly weapon" not even by a legal definition

Back