Ranking the worst UFC champions

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Not gonna get into the UFC's from the 90's because the sport was all over the place back then, but looking back at the last 15 years or so, who have been the UFC's worst champions. This is my bottom five with #1 being the worst.

# 5. Serra - won the belt by fluke, possibly the biggest fluke in all of mma history, had no business wearing a title, but he did upset GSP and at least he manned up and gave him the rematch in his very next fight

4. Bisping - won by fluke, no business wearing a title, then fucked up a division stacked with contenders by pussyiing out and defending against a 47 year old unranked MW and a failed attempt against a retired WW

3. Carla Esparza - weak, had no business ever being in a title fight, but she did beat a young Rose who is current champ, and at least she took on Joanna in her first and last fight as champ

# 2. GDR - I know a lof of you will think that giving up your title to avoid fighting someone is the lowest of the low, and as bad as that is for an mma fighter and a so called champion, but at least she was simply just stripped of her belt and quickly forgotten, and she's not walking around pretending she's still champ.

#1. Conor - this is the worst one and it's not even close. He was given a huge push by the company to get his titles, then he never defended or expressed the desire to. GDR was told to fight Cyborg only a month after she won her belt, and when she refused she was quickly stripped. Meanwhile Conor hasn't fought in MMA in over a year, yet they're calling Ferguson's title "interim".

I would switch 3 and 4. At least Esparza defended against the number 1 contender.

Fucking lol@ putting Conor above GDR.

id put ping at 3 for the fact hes never defended against a top 10 opponent in his own weight class. the rest I'm cool with

Fucking lol@ putting Conor above GDR.
why tho? she refused the fight outright for her own reasons, shitty champ but moved on quick. Conor on the other hand lol theres no defending it

As much as I love to shit on McGregor, GDR is the worst by quite a few miles.

Serra wasnt a fluke rewatch the first fight. He had the right plan for the right time. Kinda like Forrest Griffin. Also had a pretty decent career up until that point.

Bisping was always top 10 just happened to have his night.

Other 3 are on point.

I hate Conor, one of the worst thing that could happen to this sport.

He won 2 fckng belt.

No buisness being There

(Come from a Conor hater)

Why do you say fluke and had no business wearing an mma title. Both of those were historic knock outs. Though I kinda agree with them being on the list.

wow a known conor hater with conor at # 1, i'm shocked!!

stay delusional you bitter loser.

Illl stick with your choices TC

Worst: Serra - The accent just isnt sexy, it doesn't do much for me and honestly im sure he is strong and would be capable of throwing me around, but his body type and stature just doesnt do it for me.

Second worst: GDR - She has a look that says "im always encased in a light ooze from head to toe" and i just cant get erect for that

third worst: Carla Esparaza - That nose, jesus christ that would be distracting as hell and most certainly would dismantle any erection i could sustain.

fourth worst: Bisping - gets points for being a large man and white and clean looking, but his eyes are alarming and his accent would make me feel dirty doing anything with him.

fifth worst: Conor - points for having a cool beard and some style, and for being aggressive and self-confident. loses points for being small and his brutish accent, and he is a bit too pale for my tastes.

I don't understand why Esparza is there. She took the belt by beating a legit fighter and defended it without whining and without keeping people waiting.

Thats good enough in my book, shouldn't be written in the same sentence as fighters like GDR or Bisping

I don't understand why Esparza is there. She took the belt by beating a legit fighter and defended it without whining and without keeping people waiting.

Thats good enough in my book, shouldn't be written in the same sentence as fighters like GDR or Bisping
Only because she didn't actually beat a champion for it, but ya she wasn't cowardly or a bad champion, just a very weak one in my opinion.

I hate Conor, one of the worst thing that could happen to this sport.

He won 2 fckng belt.

No buisness being There

(Come from a Conor hater)
I hear ya, and I'm not talking about weakness or lack of fighting ability, just what they've done as champ, and he has done absolutely nothing, not even given up his belt. That's unprecedented, and the lowest of the low imo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back