How great was Conors rise to being a UFC Legend?

Tysonfan22

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I mean how he ran through the featherweight division without breaking a sweat. Then he absolutely destoryed and humiliated the greatest featherweight of all time and took his place as the goat at featherweight.

Conor then went on to become the first ever two weight division UFC champion. I mean it is just unheard of how good Conor is.

Let's give the man the respect he deserves as quite possibly the greatest fighter in the game today

He refuses to defend his belt, which will always be the truest benchmark of a legitimate champion. No matter how much pretzel logic and excuses people make, history will reflect unkindly if he does not start backing his manufactured legend up with title defenses.

He refuses to defend his belt, which will always be the truest benchmark of a legitimate champion. No matter how much pretzel logic and excuses people make, history will reflect unkindly if he does not start backing his manufactured legend up with title defenses.
Can't be the goat without haters. Conor truly is a once in a lifetime fighter. Maybe the greatest fighter to ever grace the octagon.

The guy found his way to a money fight with the greatest boxer of our generation.

That alone is legendary.

He's a legend for sure. He will be remembered. But he is not the best/greatest fighter to ever grace the octagon, not by a long shot.

Conor is a lot more creative and overall is the better fighter in every way all though he is smaller. He is smarter and also has accomplished a lot more than Gsp without trying as hard as Gsp has.

If GSP had an extra 4-6" of reach on his frame (for his division) and fought more aggressively, he'd look similar in the standup.

Lool prime gsp is unbeatable, gsp would win vs conor with one hand trapped on his back

He ran through FW because he cut 30-35 pounds to fight smaller guys. Yes he is a good fighter but relies heavily on his size advantage. He is 1-1 with Diaz which is the last time he fought someone who was not smaller than he is. Why do you think he is not even talking about Tony? I do not think he is as good as many believe but we may never know if he keeps avoiding fights.

You really think Nate would've defeated GSP in his prime? You really think the rematch after that would be close?

<GSPWoah>

1297799387610_ORIGINAL.jpg

I like Conor and he's an excellent fighter but lmao @ this McNuthugger circle jerk going on.

Back