Chad Mendes is the most underrated guy @ 145

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I think he’s as good as the current champ if he was active.

He’s got the best wrestling shot in the division and he’s insanely athletic with power in his hands.

Too bad he’s suspended for whatever it was some cream or some sh*t.

oo bad he’s suspended for whatever it was some cream or some sh*t.
Yeah, ''cream''

75Xfqci.jpg

was he really underrated?

Well which Chad?

Full camp Chad
2 week Chad
Pre USADA Chad

Last edited:
Until Conor knocked him out, then he turned into a bum

Cream of the crop of 145 division.

how was he underrated?
he's only lost to the Goat twice, a lw masquerading as a fw, and Edgar.

Though to be fair his chin went through a lot of punishment before the edgar fight. The years off may do his chin good, but he definitely won't be the same when he comes back. He's already in his 30's and 2 years off... whew good luck when he comes back

I love Edgar as much as anyone, but i really think had he not caught Chad, he would have been in for a rough night.

Mendes is quite underrated around here since losing 3 of his last 4. I feel like he is the worst stylistic matchup for Holloway.

Very good fighter, not quite natty. Look forward to his return and seeing if he still has 'it'.

I think he’s as good as the current champ if he was active.

He’s got the best wrestling shot in the division and he’s insanely athletic with power in his hands.

Too bad he’s suspended for whatever it was some cream or some sh*t.
I am looking forward to having him back to active fighting...
However, those two KOs and this long suspension are worrying me. He probably won’t be the same beast he was two or so years ago... shame really... amazing fighter and potential champ.

He's a drug cheat. If anything, he's overrated. We'll see how he is when he comes back off the juice.

Without that cream he will likely look like Hendricks does now.

There might be a reason that he's been so athletic and explosive.

Back