I used to support Conor McGregor. Updated*

wilKO

Green, White & Gold belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Now I'm like

3b7WZ.gif

I was a big fan because he is exciting as hell in the cage. He is Irish and being a small country with 0 world champions in the UFC he did something amazing. He made MMA blow up over here. He made MMA more mainstream. His rags to riches story was good.

However he is now in the Rocky 3 stage. He has all the money and no motivation. He is hard to relate to. He lives in Vegas mostly. Blows his money on crap to enhance his social status. In short he has lost touch. He isn't the same person. I can't hate that because if I was in his shoes I would buy mansions and sports cars etc. He is clearly a coke head and he rides all around him. He is meant to be engaged and be a father. I find it hard to relate to him now.

The f@ggot comment is nothing. That word is used as an insult and 90% of the time has no link to homophobia. The word has evolved. Gay used to mean happy but start calling people gay now and shit goes down.

The Nazi thing was racist. The comments about gangsters was stupid. But nothing outrageous.

I was there at Bellator when he stormed the cage. The guy is an idiot and was clearly off his head and in the wrong. He needs to defend his belt and return to his roots. Like Rocky 3 when Micky died. He needs to find the eye of the tiger before he becomes a Rocky 5.

@The Natural Born Runner

Edit: update from last night.

hHEBVH1.gif

Last edited:
Colin fans are having meltdowns all over Sherdog.

<Lmaoo>

I just can't. And after he goes after the ref, and then tries to play it off as "I was worried about the other fighter" - man fuck off.

I've never bought into the "hype". Diaz handed him his ass and the rest is pretty much fluff. Silly antics and infantile behavior.

It's too late to not like Conor anymore - the guy in the other thread said so.

Love this thread long time in the making

He told us. He said he was going to get in, get rich, and get out.

What were you expecting?

Yeah I'm with you.

I thought he was always playing up to things because he appreciated how ridiculous it all was, but now he seems to legit be behaving like a spoilt moron.

Colin is a conman and all you fan boys have been played...

Back