Brendan Schaub condemns Colby Covington's "b1tch m0ve" (pressing charges)

Luke Thomas Rockhold

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Colby Covington is no longer welcome on Brendan Schaub's podcast.

On the previous episode of Big Brown Breakdown, Brendan expressed strong support for Colby Covington.
He invited to fly him to LA to be an in-studio guest.

But Schaub thinks Colby pressing charging is a "bitch move", so he dis-invited him in the current episode.

(cued to 4:20)

Are you off the Colby train, too?
(to those who were ever on it)

Last edited:
Finally, something I agree with him on..

His show sucks. Colby's a pussy.

Colby got the Schaub shutdown.

b4g0lg3.gif

Hit in the face with a boner.. What

Stop talking, Schaub

Colby Covington fucked up hard on this one.
<3>

Edit: Just realized, I learned his name because of this, FML

The final nail in Colbys coffin.

What Colby is supposed to be a 'man' and fight a dude a 100lbs bigger and a head taller?

If that gorilla throws shit at me, I should jump in the cage with it instead of complaining to the keeper?

I like to think Colby pressed charges on Werdum to make himself even more of a heel.

Do people honestly think he wasn't aware that it was going to be considered a 'bitch move' by nearly everybody in the MMA community? And if not, how is that not precisely what being a heel is about? Make everyone dislike you, that is.

I bet there are a ton of people who want to see this 'bitch ass' who 'ran to the cops when things got serious' get the fuck beaten out of him in the cage.

How dare Brendan shunning the true GOAT and trying to promote a breast stroke swimmer like Wylder.

tumblr_oxpsxzD7J31s373hwo1_400.gif

i didnt watch that but just read ur post. man schuab thinks going on his show is some huge thing eh

I like to think Colby pressed charges on Werdum to make himself even more of a heel.

Do people honestly think he wasn't aware that it was going to be considered a 'bitch move' by nearly everybody in the MMA community? And if not, how is that not precisely what being a heel is about? Make everyone dislike you, that is.

I bet there are a ton of people who want to see this 'bitch ass' who 'ran to the cops when things got serious' get the fuck beaten out of him in the cage.

imo he doesnt think it's a bitch move. he's a typical douche bag bully who's shook when someone fights back. people lke that aren't capable of thinking straight

How dare Brendan shunning the true GOAT and trying to promote a breast stroke swimmer like Wylder.

tumblr_oxpsxzD7J31s373hwo1_400.gif
I'd say Deontay's swim style is more like the butterfly.

Who is Brendan Schaub and why does he have a podcast?

Back