Cyborg vs Holm @219

cyrusthevyrus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
As expected, as all Sherdog knew. Of course Conor wont defend any fuckin title or Stipe/Cain will happen. UFC serves us girls for the new year, yeah !

Well if the men weren't such pussies...

don't sleep on the Jimmie Rivera vs TBA matchup ts.

I never watch WMMA, but this is actually a fight I will pay for... Holm is Cyborgs toughest fight in mma imo, so this can be good.

Probably the only wmma fight they could make that i would have any interest in aside from hoping for a wardrobe malfunction. That being said Cyborg rd1 via destruction

it is kinda a bad style match up for Cyborg, but if she decides to take holly down she could fuck her up

Don't see how people think Holm will be too much or a challenge for Cyborg. All off her style while beating Rousey who pretty much sucked. But she got beat by Meisha fucking Tate too. Fuck that. She is going to get mauled. Don't beleive the hype the shills will put out. She only has a chance is if "The Max Hardcore of MMA" Dana White, drugs Cyborg's water.

Good fight, would be a shame if this was the main event though as the implications aren't too crazy.

Glad they worked out the deal

Honestly these gurls styles match up well. This has all the makings of a great fight and I could see the upset happening cuz Holly has just the style to counter Cybro. This is Holly's bread and butter, gotta remember she was a championship boxer and Cybro doesn't like to wrestle she loves to stay on the feet. I see Holly staying on the outside constantly moving making Cyrbo chase her. If she can get it into the 3rd, 4th and 5th rounds she has a great shot at winning this and even finishing Cybro. I know she hasn't looked that great recently but this is a perfect style match up. Cybro is aggressive and Holm is a counter puncher.

Holly by KO. GOAT woman fighter.

Not really interested in this fight. Holly belongs at 135.

That being said I hope she finds a way to be Cyborg.

How the hell Holly can win against Cyborg when she couldn't finish Miesha or win against Valentina. It's stupid fight like everything including Cyborg

Shouldn’t Holly be fighting in the prelims by now?

They need to get rid of that pointless division which has what, 3 fighters in it?

Cyborg via literally having more Testosterone than an actual man.

The heart says Holly but the mind says Cyborg, but its a fight anything can happen, I see Holly having the advantage standing while Cyborg is a brown belt in BJJ and Holly isnt the greatest on the ground in BJJ or wrestling.

Back