Justin Gaethje...

Frankie Baby!

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
This Guy Is A Fucking Animal, He's Everything You Want In A Fighter. 1.)Good Chins 2.)Great Wrestling 3.)Leg Snapping Leg Kicks 4.)Knockout Power 5.)Gritty 6.)Knows He's Not Invincible.

He Will Undoubtebly Be A Future Champion, And A Future GOAT.

I like him, but he has to stop blocking punches with his face.
Legit guy 100%.

Love him, great potential, I have him at 3 right now behind Khabib at 1 and Conor at 2.

This Guy Is A Fucking Animal, He's Everything You Want In A Fighter. 1.)Good Chins 2.)Great Wrestling 3.)Leg Snapping Leg Kicks 4.)Knockout Power 5.)Gritty 6.)Knows He's Not Invincible.

He Will Undoubtebly Be A Future Champion, And A Future GOAT.

Excited to watch his next fight!

Let him bang bro!

It sucks that he's going to get knocked the fuck out soon. And I don't mean that in a dickish way, like "ha ha this guy's gunna get KOed!" I mean it in a "shit, that sucks this guy's gunna get KOed fighting the way he does, I like him" way. I can't imagine him in a boring fight.

Terrible boxing defense and footwork...

Don't see him becoming champ.

With the amount of damage he takes, unfortunately he will have a short career.

He's definitely awesome. I hope he can get a title shot or 2 while in the UFC.

My kinda fighter for sure. You guys think Parkinsons or Title first?

I hope he beats alvarez but I think he might get stopped in the first round. I will probably think this way about any fight he has in the UFC the guy just gets hit too much

I made that third highlight, thanks for posting it.

They should give him a title shot with a win or 2. If the UFC want fighters to be fan friendly and shorten thier careers instead of playing it safe they need to reward fighters who do it.

They should give him a title shot with a win or 2. If the UFC want fighters to be fan friendly and shorten thier careers instead of playing it safe they need to reward fighters who do it.

They will. Whole reason he was brought in as a top 5 in the UFC rankings probably 2-3 or never for Conor since he dont defend belts.

It sucks that he's going to get knocked the fuck out soon. And I don't mean that in a dickish way, like "ha ha this guy's gunna get KOed!" I mean it in a "shit, that sucks this guy's gunna get KOed fighting the way he does, I like him" way. I can't imagine him in a boring fight.
Yeah, and I'm worried for his durability. He can take a punch but sooner or later that ability will diminish with the way he fights.

Back