Am i crazy or is Darren Till the next star of WW division?

Rdude92

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
The match of Till vs Cerrone was the first match I saw of Darren Till in action, and although he won in amazing fashion I didn't thought much of it and shudder it off as those "bad days of Cerrone" that he usually have.

But, I just watched a compilation of his fights and I was awestrucked. His size and athleticism is just off the charts in that division,movements fluid, and his striking and counter-striking is just remarkable. He has a great 'eye' for those counters. Just look:

Also, the lad is a very seasoned and experienced fighter. A top kickboxer with a record of 44 fights 44 wins 33 knockouts. And in MMA , 17 fights ,17 wins 0 losses 1 draw.

He is championship material, if not, at least a really tough gatekeeper for the belt.

The match of Till vs Cerrone was the first match I saw of Darren Till in action, and although he won in amazing fashion I didn't thought much of it and shudder it off as those "bad days of Cerrone" that he usually have.

But, I just watched a compilation of his fights and I was awestrucked. His size and athleticism is just off the charts in that division,movements fluid, and his striking and counter-striking is just remarkable. He has a great 'eye' for those counters. Just look:

Also, the lad is a very seasoned and experienced fighter. A top kickboxer with a record of 44 fights 44 wins 33 knockouts. And in MMA , 17 fights ,17 wins 0 losses 1 draw.

He is championship material, if not, at least a really tough gatekeeper for the belt.

Till is British so....

tumblr_mysigcdtI71ry1rm7o1_400.gif

yes

the kid is a monster

just needs to keep working on his tdd / grappling.

I personally think he's the best striker at WW and that Wonderboy was Wise to not take that fight. That was not a great style matchup for him.

I want to see more. It’s not because he finished “stiff” Donald in the first that he is the next big thing. I’d love to see him matched with Colby.

You're not crazy. Till has great athleticism, size, and reflexes. Guys that excel in standup (as opposed to wrestlers who cant punch - see woodley/Maia) seem to be taking over the UFC... as long as his TDD is solid he can keep the fight on the feet and play to his strength. He has great potential and I look forward to watching him progress

No Till sucks and will get killed by Perry.

Yes he is the next star of WW division and also next star of whole UFC. For the fuck's sake this guy was professional K-1 european champion at age of 17. He had hard & rough times but was able to come over it. Got stabbed twice at 2012, moved to Brazil. Trained hard, made himself better fighter and now the whole scenario is paying off. Liverpool is very proud of him.

Darren has crazy hands, good footwork & head movement, incredible timing & powerful kicks. He is getting better day after day. You don't wanna face that guy, because you don't have any idea what the fuck is coming.

He's definitely a guy to be on the look out for. I can see him at minimum being a title challenger.

I think he’s the next big thing.

I’m an overnight security guard so trust me on this.

No Till sucks and will get killed by Perry.

Even you don't believe that.

Perry hits hard and is aggressive/entertaining, but he has massive holes in his game.

Till would KO him in the 1st...

Easy work.

He's definitely on track to becoming the next big thing, but he has to keep winning.

One loss and it's back to the end of the line, like Platinum Mike.

He will knock Colby dead.

Easy work.
Are you saying that because you don't like Colby? Who does but usually you give better analysis than that. Till has the rub like Connie did and has avoided all wrestlers let alone elite ones like Colby. Europeans in general they keep away from our wrestlers before they get wrecked. GnP rd 1 Yair Franke style IMO. easy work.

Till is a future champion at WW and maybe MW too. He is a rare talent.

Naa. Probably not. The UFC will blow it somehow. They have their minds well off on other affairs like Colin.

Back