Is it possible we could get Tyron Woodley vs. Colby Covington on UFC 219 ?

SVG

The Porkchop Express
Banned
Reaction score
The goat milk is flowing, the boomerangs are flying. Tyron is reaching for Nate to give him a pink panty night.

What's to stop Young GOATington sliding in seen as Diaz is giving Tyron the

Nate-Diaz-bird.jpg

Assuming it doesn't conflict with his court date.

No, Tyron is injured and by what i understand he's not fighting any legit threat until his shoulder is 100%, only would fight Nate because it's a easy fight and one that Tyrone and Diaz stupid fans think would draw..

No chance Tyron risks having the cops called on him for beating up Magana.

Make it happen ! First, Woodley. Then Werdum ... with boomerangs at fifteen paces.

At least a matchup with Covington will give Woodley a a chance to talk about his favorite topic: Racism.

Woodley doesn’t want that fight. He knows Colby would batter him hence why he’s ducking him to fight Nate Diaz

No, Tyron is injured and by what i understand he's not fighting any legit threat until his shoulder is 100%, only would fight Nate because it's a easy fight and one that Tyrone and Diaz stupid fans think would draw..
Nah, Tyron said his shoulder was good enough for Colby already. But he's NOT going to reward Colby's antics with a title fight unless they absolutely force him to and we know he's not a guy who's afraid to stand up for his beliefs so.....

THAT's not going to happen. And that's great. The last thing this guy should fucking get is a free title shot. Earn that shit like everybody else, Colby. You're not witty enough to talk yourself into it.

No.

Nah, they need to match up Covington with another Brazilian that he can beat first. That way he can say some more ignorant, obnoxious, ridiculous shit so that more people will buy his fight to watch him lose. If he fought woodley at 219 he would lose so badly he would press charges

Woodley doesn’t want that fight. He knows Colby would batter him hence why he’s ducking him to fight Nate Diaz
Right, I'm sure seeing Colby get pieced up by K1 Maia really had TW shaking. Colby would be asleep. He's not getting TW down easily and TW knows the striking is his HUGE advantage. He'd eat that boy up like some beef ravioli. It wouldn't get to the ground. Colby's very hittable and he can't take 2 or 3 good shots from TW.

He's WRESTLED with TW and teh best he could say is that AFTER TW gassed he could beat him. Keep that in mind. He does not claim he can outwrestle a fresh TW.

Not to mention the striking. He'd be asleep in the first.

Right, I'm sure seeing Colby get pieced up by K1 Maia really had TW shaking. Colby would be asleep. He's not getting TW down easily and TW knows the striking is his HUGE advantage. He'd eat that boy up like some beef ravioli. It wouldn't get to the ground. Colby's very hittable and he can't take 2 or 3 good shots from TW.

He's WRESTLED with TW and teh best he could say is that AFTER TW gassed he could beat him. Keep that in mind. He does not claim he can outwrestle a fresh TW.

Not to mention the striking. He'd be asleep in the first.

Woodley couldn’t sleep Maia but he’ll sleep Colby? OK mate.

We already know T-Wood has weak cardio

Woodley couldn’t sleep Maia but he’ll sleep Colby? OK mate.

We already know T-Wood has weak cardio
Yep. He was WAY more afraid of Maia's getting him down than he'd be of Colby, right?

Remember, a fresh TW can outwrestle Colby so the TD is not as much a threat. Plus Colby is 1/2 the striker Maia is.

So yes. Exactly that.

Nah, they need to match up Covington with another Brazilian that he can beat first. That way he can say some more ignorant, obnoxious, ridiculous shit so that more people will buy his fight to watch him lose. If he fought woodley at 219 he would lose so badly he would press charges
Well Colby vs. Dos Anjos is a massive fight now whatever happens (down the road) but Dos Anjos has Lawler next. Everyone is kinda tied up or has fought Tyron that's why he's scrambling for Nate. Tyron can't be doing with that rich goat milk in his life.

Well Colby vs. Dos Anjos is a massive fight now whatever happens (down the road) but Dos Anjos has Lawler next. Everyone is kinda tied up or has fought Tyron that's why he's scrambling for Nate. Tyron can't be doing with that rich goat milk in his life.
I'm just confused why woodley is in such a hurry to fight now. He has fought 3x in the last year and said he was injured and was taking time off... now he seems desperate to take a fight; I don't get it. He should just wait for the winner of RDA/lawler. That would be a great matchup IMO

I'm just confused why woodley is in such a hurry to fight now. He has fought 3x in the last year and said he was injured and was taking time off... now he seems desperate to take a fight; I don't get it. He should just wait for the winner of RDA/lawler. That would be a great matchup IMO

He smells...

full

He smells...

full
Can't hate on a man for making a living. Especially since all fighters who would be a threat to his title are booked. Nice payday and another title defense doesn't seem like a bad deal lol

Isn'tColby cut because of his racist
The goat milk is flowing, the boomerangs are flying. Tyron is reaching for Nate to give him a pink panty night.

What's to stop Young GOATington sliding in seen as Diaz is giving Tyron the

Isn't Colby cut from the UFC because of his racist rants?

Maybe he can fight Askren instead? The two most exciting guys in the division..that is going to be a barn burner..

Back