If we get Khabib/Tony on Ufc 219 will....

Evangelion

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
You be happy with the card?

Ufc 219
Khabib vs Ferguson interim lw title
Holm vs Cyborg WFW title
Jimmie Rivera vs TBA
Carlos Condit vs Neil Magney
Gokhan Saki vs Khalil Rountree

Prelims
Cynthia Calvillo vs Carla Esparza
Dan Hooker vs Marc Diakiese
Myles Jury vs Rick Glenn
Kamara Usman vs TBA
Marvin Vettori vs Omari Akmedhov

Only ten fights so the cards not done

Last edited:
They'd be willingly taking a fight off the card basically. That fight is never gonna happen

I've kinda got myself pumped for Khabib vs. Edson now.

TBA is fighting twice in the same night so I will definitely be buying.

Im ok with the card staying like that (i hope Barboza is not injured), maybe Lineker stepping up against Rivera and if by some reason Meek can't get his VISA i hope Usman get someone at top 10, maybe Colby or Masvidal.

af52bbeed48959dad54fc8a54c1a94a5.png

Last edited:
TBA is fighting twice in the same night so I will definitely be buying.
As you know Panda, TBA is undefeated, never been beat. Safe bet always.

only if it's for the real belt. Can't have the interm champ defend the interm belt when the real champ has been healthy for over a year.

Khabib has 1 win at LW in over 3.5 years, none in the past year. Stop pretending he belongs anywhere near a title fight without even getting in the cage against Barboza yet.

Rivera is fighting 2 guys back to back? ..impressive

Not unless for real title. That bum connie fought 1 man at LW. Khabib and Tony fought like 20 in UFC. Only way this fight should happen is real deal.

hell no. khabib doesnt deserve the shot- tony shouldnt have to fight another interim fight, and while diaz doesnt technically "deserve" it either, at least he would make it to the fight and put tremendous pressure on mcg to get his shit together imo.

Last edited:
Im ok with the card staying like that (i hope Barboza is not injured), maybe Lineker stepping up against Rivera and if by some reason Meek can't get his VISA i hope Usman get someone at top 10, maybe Colby or Masvidal.

f89e2a52e4215b9deb092ce7bf905e5c.png
Has there been a rumor barboza is injured?

That's just Khabib's entitled ass trying to talk his way into title contention without fighting like he's done for years.
You would think he would be a better trash talker by now. Since you are correct about how much he tries to talk himself into matchups... his only line is "_____ fight like chicken" lol

Back