Tyron Woodley - Nate Diaz is scared i signed the contract

He's not scared, he's just not that bright

I'm so confused about why this is happening.

I'm so confused about why this is happening.
So Twood can get a money fight like Conor did 2x already, after fighting 3 defenses in a year.

Let's get that bread, TWOOD!!

Woodley bullying LW’s. What a time to be alive

Nate will never fight Tyron and GOATington is closing in.

Tyron shouldn't be proud about wanting to fight Nate. Biggest joke of a fight I have heard in a long time. I guess the casuals won't realize that he is trying to fight a guy that has no business being in the cage with him and he had a good chance of scoring a highlight reel knockout which he needs right now.

Saying a Hispanic dude is scared is like calling a Black person well-spoken: racist as fuck.

Was actually hoping them offering Nate a WW title shot was just a silly rumor. Are they just drawing names out of a hat for title shots now?

This is fucking retarded...

scared and diaz just do not go together. he just realizes its a bs fight, as do the fans. you should too, woodley.

Hope nate doesnt sign. Such a shit fight and this is coming from a woodley fan.

This fight and the direction of the UFC just sucks so much. Like, what's the point of even getting excited about top contender matchups anymore when you know they will never fight for the title because they aren't a "big name".

Most of the prospect eliminate each other nowadays. It just sucks

Let's play a game - Spot Nate in the Top 15 Welterweight Rankings

1 Stephen Thompson
2 Robbie Lawler
3 Colby Covington
4 Rafael Dos Anjos
5 Demian Maia
6 Jorge Masvidal
7 Darren Till
8 Carlos Condit
9 Donald Cerrone
10 Santiago Ponzinibbio
11 Neil Magny
12 Kamaru Usman
13 Gunnar Nelson
14 Dong Hyun Kim
15 Alex Oliveira

I love Nate. Seriously. But he has no business fighting for the 170 strap. End this nonsense.

Back