In a few years, there will be a post here about some fighter hitting another with a boomerang.

frye666

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And all the new kids will be like, WTF?

So what stories have ya got that are weird and maybe unknown to a lot of people?
Hallman losing a bet and fighting in speedos is a start.
dennishallmanshorts-1312690866.jpg
The dirtiest fighter in MMA knocking out a ref.

A side note. This is NOT the full video. The ref was doing this for a LONG time before this video starts.
Some say the ref deserved it.

jon jones hit a pregnant women with his car. he then ran away and then came back and grabbed a hand full of cash while leaving behind a marijuana pipe and running away again.

Werdum kicked Edmund and the world was a better place

Wanderlei wanted to "fuck" Chuck.

Arlovski once asked Tim Sylivia "how taste my pee pee?"

Rogan and the ice. I would post a video but I'm lazy as hell.

Travis Lutter is the Michael Jordan of BJJ.

Thiago Alves climbed into the cage to call out GSP.
He was ready to be the champ and said
"I really want the Shitle tot"

Anderson Silva- "Iz normal"

Bisping- Face after Hendo punched

Shadface was fucking weird

Conor is half black from the belly button down- pretty cool he got away with that given how sensitive everyone is lately

There was one UFC fighter that said "google me, bitch" before getting his ass beat in a street brawl.

Machida Era and drinking his own pee

Frye vs Takayama

Rampage going crazy and on a chase from the police in a truck with his picture on it

Fedor now works for the Russian gov't

Rickson Gracie fucked your mom

Nate diaz smokes weed sometimes

Bj penn left the game on a 35 fight losing streak :(

Josh Koshcheck is a tool

Forrest Griffin looks like a monkey

That many fans were deluded into thinking that a pudgy unmotivated Hawaiian was an all time great. Worse yet, a mod believed this as well and would dub or ban posters for simply disagreeing.

Chuck Liddell did a half-conscious, intoxicated TV interview, then Dana said it was due to Nyquil.

That many fans were deluded into thinking that a pudgy unmotivated Hawaiian was an all time great. Worse yet, a mod believed this as well and would dub or ban posters for simply disagreeing.
positivebalance loosing his shit will be a future story on here I am sure.

Remember when Rampage got all hopped up on Red Bull and went crazy.
Then tried to run from the cops in a truck with his name and face all over it.

Anderson Silva- "Iz normal"

Shadface was fucking weird

Takayama

Rampage going crazy and on a chase from the police in a truck with his picture on it

Fedor now works for the Russian gov't

Forrest Griffin looks like a monkey

racist confirmed

What's wild about that shit is that I had called in sick to work that day and was on here when someone posted pictures they took of the incident from their living room window or some shit. The thread was something like, "Rampage is getting arrested in front of my house." I'm sure it's still in the archives. It was such a strange way to get that news.

People forget that Rampage was accused by the victim of his hit and run for causing her miscarriage as well. Or how much UFC went out of their way to protect him from that whole situation.

Who's this Ryoto guy? Is he good, because he beat Rich Franklin.

"What's up sausage tits?"

Back