Colby needs banned

intraining

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
You cannot go and disrespect people! Why is the UFC not clamping down on him?

You cannot go and disrespect people! Why is the UFC not clamping down on him?

The whole thing started with him reacting to the Brazilian crowd. Its not like he randomly called someone insults.

The whole thing started with him reacting to the Brazilian crowd. Its not like he randomly called someone insults.

Reacting?
Derek Brunson fought on the same card and said they treated him very respectfully. Colby made enemies AFTER his speech.

a47ec257ffab7dc47c8f9a7e3e8e53ef.jpg

I'm not a fan, i think the TS is right.

Reacting?
Derek Brunson fought on the same card and said they treated him very respectfully. Colby made enemies AFTER his speech.
Nah, they were booing him and throwing shit as he came out.

He made the enemies earlier that week, he was shit-talking Brazil the whole time. It wasn't just the speech.

Banned for insulting people? Get real lol. It happens before every fight for christ sakes.

If anything Werdum should be banned or suspended for asssulting Colby on the street. Thats MORE disrespectful actually.

They were only words big tough Werdum, how about you grow up, ignore it and walk away minding your own business.
Im sure Werdum preaches the high road to his students and nephews, yet acts like a total jackass in public. Moron.

You must have missed the weigh in. Colby brought it all on! I'm not a fan! THIS IS MMA NOT WCW!

Reacting?

Well to be fair, Colby fought a Brazilian in Maia and perhaps tempers were running high. So its possible leading up to the fight, some overzealous fans said something to him which made him have a terrible opinion of Brazilians.

nah, i'm brazilian and i hate Colby but there's no need to ban him, that's extreme, just let him fight and give him a killer so we can watch him getting smashed, Usman would be a good one

Banned for insulting people? Get real lol. It happens before every fight for christ sakes.

If anything Werdum should be banned or suspended for asssulting Colby on the street. Thats MORE disrespectful actually.

They were only words big tough Werdum, how about you grow up, ignore it and walk away minding your own business.
Im sure Werdum preaches the high road to his students and nephews, yet acts like a total jackass in public. Moron.
Oh so you go in brazil in the ring and call the crowd all names. Real smart your a dumb fucker!

Um..... that's pretty much a picture perfect EXAMPLE of a random reaction man.

Were you being serious or trolling?

Back