CM Punk Comic: The Bad, The Ugly, and The Plagiarized

WaylonMercy5150

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

"However, none of this makes up for how, to be coarse and blunt, absolutely stupid Master of Kung Fu #126 is."

"The ninja henchmen are akin to the gargoyles from Disney’s Hunchback of Notre Dame."

"unfunny and unbearable."

" I was just surprised the comic didn’t go all the way into a parody of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles"

"there is a scene wherein a Kung Fu rat steals pizza. You know, like Splinter."

"Dalibor Talajic’s artwork is way better than this train wreck deserves."

"It was pretty distinctly awful."

"The humor wasn’t funny"

"The villains were insufferable."

"The art is the only saving grace, and it can’t salvage the fairly moronic plot."
https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/11/08/master-of-kung-fu-126-review-pun-fu/

tenor.gif

Even if I were into comics. I wouldn't get that crap. Hey Punk, do you want to be a fighter or not...

Respect to CM Punk for putting the time and effort into writing a comic when it's not his profession.

And fuck you, comic book nerd, for being the epitome of a comic book nerd who brings disgrace to humanity with your pedantic neckbearding, ass-picking, microwave-food-eating disgustingness.

PS.
Superman would beat up Spiderman in a fight.

Respect to CM Punk for putting the time and effort into writing a comic when it's not his profession.

And fuck you, comic book nerd, for being the epitome of a comic book nerd who brings disgrace to humanity with your pedantic neckbearding, ass-picking, microwave-food-eating disgustingness.

PS.
Superman would beat up Spiderman in a fight.

Superman beating Spiderman. You really know your stuff.

PS
Manchester City would destroy Barnet

Superman beating Spiderman. You really know your stuff.

PS
Manchester City would destroy Barnet
I know fuck all about Manchester City or Superman. C'mon and give me a breakdown on how Spiderman would beat Superman.

I know fuck all about Manchester City or Superman. C'mon and give me a breakdown on how Spiderman would beat Superman.
I agree with, but Superman and Spiderman don't even live in the same universe. Sort of like Man City and Barnet

Who is more pathetic? The man who makes the shitty comic, or the guy whose job it is to review the shitty comic?
dWjZ6.gif

Baby Faced Assasin would heel hook Superman and double wristlock Peter Parker.

Dilly Dilly! Everyone just stop hating

Should have taken a few amateur comics before stepping into the big leagues.

They should get Michael Landsberg to interview him about how the critics are reacting to his comic. Would watch.

Back