Stop making excuses for Werdum

PrideJitZoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
For fuck sakes the guy is 40 years old. He should be mature enough not to be invoked by a 20-something year old. What grown man carries a fucking boomerang around anyway? The fact is he assaulted Colby by throwing a punch and boomerang at him. There are witnesses. There is video evidence. Colby has every right to press charges and so he should. Werdum has to live with the legal consequences.

This isn’t the internet or video games Shertards. It’s real life. Shit works differently out here.

I don't think anyone posting here about all this doesn't know that what Werdum did wasn't the mature or legally correct thing to do.

People are just saying fuck Colby Covington - he's nothing but white trash, so no one cares. Guy is comfortable talking shit when he's safe - whether it be behind a computer screen or behind security, but when he has to face his own consequences he acts like a coward. Of course no one is going to sympathize for that piece of shit.

Of course, you got guys like Coolidge or that D1 loser that would be riding that piece of trash regardless of the outcome because they're angry, sheltered xenophobes who spend too much time encouraging hate. If Werdum had ignored him, they'd be going on about how Covington is the ultimate white badass and Werdum was too filthy an animal to respond. Since Werdum didn't, it's assault with a deadly weapon and he should go to jail for hurting innocent little Colby even though it seems to becoming out that Colby kicked Werdum first.

Last edited:
For fuck sake, the 20 years old is mature enough not to curse the whole country.
He also should know better than to mouth off another fighter who took offense.

You think he can say anything, but no one can touch him....
People like you are the reason dumbasses like Colby lacks the minimum respect for anything.

Werdum is best buddies with the Chechnyan dictator Kadyrov. You know, Kadyrov, the guy accused of kidnapping and torturing homosexuals and a whole host of other crimes against humanity. Is anything that Werdum does really surprising at this point? His moral compass has been out of whack for quite some time.

Last edited:
arlovskispanked.gif

For fuck sake, the 20 years old is mature enough not to curse the whole country.
He also should know better than to mouth off another fighter who took offense.

You think he can say anything, but no one can touch him....
People like you are the reason dumbasses like Colby lacks the minimum respect for anything.
Another salty bum that doesn't understand what's going on.

tumblr_o7hk4kNDij1vnq1cro2_500.gif

Blatant idiocy begets retaliation from at least someone at that level when you're dissing a whole country and its people. You reap what you sow. Colby should've expected this type of response. I'm not really all that mad at Werdum. At least he walks the talk.

Again, Colby thought real life was Suredawg. Unfortunately for him, Werdum smurfed his ass with physical dubs.

Colby couldn't handle it.

Another salty bum that doesn't understand what's going on.

tumblr_o7hk4kNDij1vnq1cro2_500.gif

nah.
You are the fuckhead defending a xenophobic dumbass.
I just said what anyone with common sense thinks of this issue.

For fuck sakes the guy is 40 years old. He should be mature enough not to be invoked by a 20-something year old. What grown man carries a fucking boomerang around anyway? The fact is he assaulted Colby by throwing a punch and boomerang at him. There are witnesses. There is video evidence. Colby has every right to press charges and so he should. Werdum has to live with the legal consequences.

This isn’t the internet or video games Shertards. It’s real life. Shit works differently out here.

Dont know man, but i guess one that is a tourist in Australia....That comes to mind, if it would happened in Stockton well, i would give you that.

Werdum will deal with the consequences of his actions, which will be negligible. Colby will continue to deal with the consequences of his, which will mostly be looking like a bitch to everyone.

Everyone knows Werdum is a hot head, but how can you defend racist scum like Colby?

These are professional fighters if Colby is going to be a bitch and press charges then he's going to have to deal with being called a bitch and a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: for the rest of his career.

Everyone knows Werdum is a hot head, but how can you defend racist scum like Colby?

inb4 a bunch of white dudes lose their fucking minds over you calling Colby a racist while talking about how sensitive people is despite not being able to handle the criticisms of hate speech as if there is some massive moral difference in being a xenophobe, a racist, a supremacist, or whatever the fuck else these guys are defending the behavior of

There inso excuse. He should have battered Colby right there.

You are right TS.

Dont know man, but i guess one that is a tourist in Australia....That comes to mind, if it would happened in Stockton well, i would give you that.

Lol. Great reply.

colby pretty much-harassed(verbal) Werdum too.

Last edited:
Werdum is a supporter of the dictator Kadyrov (you know, the guy accused of kidnapping and torturing homosexuals). I'm honestly not surprised by anything Werdum does at this point. His moral compass has been out of whack for quite some time.
I don't know why people keep forgetting about this. I have absolutely no idea why Werdum is still respected over here. Sherdog freaks out and hate fighters over the most silly things but when someone is actually a supporter and buddy-buddy with a fucking dictator it's all good. :confused:

Back