Do TJ fans really believe tj can beat cody in a rematch?

3sumrock

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't hate tj.in fact I'm a TJ fan myself.but let's be honest.tj Caught Cody.before that Cody was countering and dodging all tj strikes.easily.cody showed that he is much faster, better counter striker.just curious.

Wasn't a one sided fight at all, no reason to believe he couldnt

Yes.

I'm no TJ fan, but he was lighting that lil neck-tat tard up the entire round before the tko.

I got to be honest that rematch will be massive because it was an epic fight. Both wen't down, both are capable of knocking the other one out. The beef is still strong in that one.

I can't stand TJ, and I like Cody, but I think TJ wins 6/10

lol only on Sherdog...

"Yeah, I know TJ literally just knocked Cody out like two weeks ago, but what makes you think he can win a rematch?!"

The fact that he just fucking won makes me think he has a chance to win again. FFS.

If Cody tattoos his face he will be unstoppable and will never loose a fight, even if he fights at heavyweight

Next fight could go either way. Sure TJ caught him but it looked pretty even to me. I thought TJ was winning round 1 till Cody knocked him down.

I don't hate tj.in fact I'm a TJ fan myself.but let's be honest.tj Caught Cody.before that Cody was countering and dodging all tj strikes.easily.cody showed that he is much faster, better counter striker.just curious.

Bullshit you aren't a TJ fan

I'm not a fan of either, but TJ made adjustments after the 1st round and started finding success. Cody is faster, TJ has more weapons and a higher fight IQ. Could go either way.

obviously wasn't one-sided because TJ won. but you can't find a good highlight for TJ before that kick

What do you mean a good highlight? The fight didn't even go 2 rounds. Tj landed some decent strikes and the first time he hurt him he finished him, which is more that you can say for garbrandt. Half the punches garbrandt threw in that highlight video didn't even land.

What do you mean a good highlight? The fight didn't even go 2 rounds. Tj landed some decent strikes and the first time he hurt him he finished him, which is more that you can say for garbrandt. Half the punches garbrandt threw in that highlight video didn't even land.
few but half?youre exaggerating

Back