Covington's next fight

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Time for Gastelum to go back to WW and earn his title shot after an easy win over Colby.

It would be nice of Colby picked fights with guys in his weight division who he can actually have a sanctioned fight with, not guys bigger than him on the street (or, should I say public places with security) where he has people to hide behind.

What good does instigating and approaching Werdum do when all he is capable of doing is backpedaling and talking shit from afar?

Call out WW's or even MW's if you feel so inclined. Get a fight sanctioned. Isn't that the whole point of this? If you actually hate Brazil as a nation and are only doing this to let your hatred for its people be known, you have fucking issues.

It would be nice of Colby picked fights with guys in his weight division who he can actually have a sanctioned fight with, not guys bigger than him on the street (or, should I say public places with security) where he has people to hide behind.

What good does instigating and approaching Werdum do when all he is capable of doing is backpedaling and talking shit from afar?

Call out WW's or even MW's if you feel so inclined. Get a fight sanctioned. Isn't that the whole point of this? If you actually hate Brazil as a nation and are only doing this to let your hatred for its people be known, you have fucking issues.
Exactly.

giphy.gif

No matter what else you can say about the guy, Colby's skills are legit. Real title contender.

That said, Gastelum seems like a horrific matchup for him. Would probably be a brutal stoppage sometime in the 2nd.

No matter what else you can say about the guy, Colby's skills are legit. Real title contender.

That said, Gastelum seems like a horrific matchup for him. Would probably be a brutal stoppage sometime in the 2nd.
Yep. Gastelum was outsized and outmuscled by Weidman so he wasn´t able to stop the takedowns. But he would stop Colby´s, and then land hard on him.
gif-4-1.gif

Yep. Gastelum was outsized and outmuscled by Weidman so he wasn´t able to stop the takedowns. But he would stop Colby´s, and then land hard on him.
gif-4-1.gif
Pretty much.

Gastelum is a too small for the big MWs like Weidman and Rockhold, his true division is WW. He has championship level skills, but not the size to be a top MW.

Colby has a superb offensive wrestling game, but I think Gastelum is going to be competitive there, and on the feet it won't be remotely competitive. Kelvin is too fast and too slick. Kelvin would probably light him up and finish him.

Oh man now people trying to get relevant off Colby, it's Conor all over again

Colby being racist to Brazilians is the stupidest thing I've seen when his training camp was built on the back of Brazilians and is still loaded with them.

Colby is being accused of racism.. Woodley is always crying out against it ..

Perfect match-up •

Woodley (Anti-racist) Vs. Colby (racist)

Colby is such a piece of shit. And his fans are the same. He's a racist and it's obvious. Oh wait. I forgot. It's cool in trump era to be an out there rascist.

Would like to see this fight but would be more gratifying seeing Colby getting his ass kicked by a Brazilian

He should fight Woodley at UFC 219, Dec, 30

Back